Chapter 27

In Ajmer..

Ranjit was Searching Firdaus from the day she was missing...

She sent all the soldiers in the process to find her.... He felt someone frying his heart in pan as he felt loneliness without Firdaus . 

Everyone congratulated Ranjit that Padmavati is pregnant... Ranjit don't know how to react for it. 

Padmavati body structure changed and her belly is visible. It is a bit biggg...

Padmavati said Ranjit brother that she is pregnant with his kids. And want to live with him. Even he likes her so they are waiting for the right time to say this to their parents.

Ranjit took his horse and searched in all kingdom except Samyukthana's kingdom because if he go there it reminds her and he will be unable to come out of it...

Finally he didn't find her anyway...

He came crying and sat on his room and found a letter for him..

Usually Samyukthana only writes letter to me now who is this ... He opened the letter..

Dear Old Man 🙃

Don't search me.. You won't able to find me unless and until I come for you... Be happy with your wife and to be kid.. I want to find a misery happened to my Doppelganger's life... Wipe your tears and sweat ik u will be crying that u lost me... I will be back soon... To torture you... I am safe and you to take care..

~Firdaus

                   --------------------------------

Where she has gone .. its happy to know that she is safe..  She has never seen outer world god keep an eye on her...

No danger should touch my girl....

Padmavati and Ranjit applied for mutual separation in royal court..
Everyone was shocked to hear this ...

They said the truth and Ranjit mom gave Padmavati a slap.... How dare you .. Are you a bitch marrying a man and sleeping with his brother... 

I thought a. Richest king daughter  will have a good manner but you doesn't have anything except a bad behaviour...

Maharani sumitra came and stopped  avanthika and said it's your fault to force someone to be in relationship..

Few hours ago u were happy to get a grandchild and make your son as next king... Now the truth revealed he is gonna be my grandson and your jealous of it and scolding her...

Its your mistake to make someone marry without their willingness even Ranjit didn't forget Samyukthana... You guys blackmailed him that you will take a war on her Samyukthana kingdom and destroy it and even kill her. And Ranjit left with no option other than agreeing to you... And that innocent small girl died just because of you guys... Till now Ranjit didn't forget her and can't able to accept Padma and Firdaus too... He is literally living in a firing hell... And you guys didn't give the letters to Ranjit that came from Samyukthana. You gave it after he got married and he got some michievious doubts... And when he is reading the letter he came to know that she died .. Even Firdaus to he married her for the sake of alliance. But a good in that she looks like his Samyukthana... She will be the cure for his pain... But you guys forced her to marry him too..
Is this what Ajmer Powerfulness...

And then for the sake of powerful kingdom alliance u made ranjit marry Padma because she is rich and from a well know Kingdom...
Did she agreed to this marriage?? Not at all... You guys forced her

Stop it sumitra said by Avantika... Don't make ur son hero in this place

You are not fit for my son padmavati... Just get lost

Everyone stop this Beckering. Vijay Singh ordered that both Padmavati and Aditya should not live in this kingdom.

This is my final decision... This kid in her womb will no longer belong to royal family.... And it's original parents should step out of the kingdom and should not be in contact with any royal members or the peoples of Ajmer...

If I hear any news that they are in contact. Their heads willl be sliced in the middle of the kingdom...

This is my final order.

__________________________________________

This book gonna come to an end in 2 or 3 chapters... Hope you will like the ending soon...

Pooja1412
mrinalida8197