Chapter 2

In Ajmer

Maharaj Vijay Singh order His son Ranjit to be present in the court room . So he sent a servant to inform him about this.

The Prince was practising Archery with his Fellow Companions. Suddenly he heard a voice requesting to meet him. He allowed the servant. "And asked what do want to say".

Servant : A warm greetings to you Majesty. I came here to inform you that King want you to be there in royal court soon.

Ranjit :   OK. But can I know the reason?? All day I was in court. Just now I came to practice and again they called me.. 😑
Is everything alright ?

Servant : oh my lord!! I don't know anything about that.. King just now came after meeting the Ministers about some important Stuffs. So he ordered you to come immediately.

Can I leave my Highness.

Ranjit: yeah you can leave.. I will be there shortly.

Servant : 😁😁

Ranjit went to change his dresses and took his royal Attires to wear. His eyes were searching someone in his room.. But unfortunately he couldn't find that person ...

He left the room and went to court.

All the servant were wishing him.. " The great Warrior Rajkumar Ranjit Singh is arriving to the royal court"

 " The great Warrior Rajkumar Ranjit Singh is arriving to the royal court"

All were  repeating this for many times.. And suddenly ranjit showed his hands to stop.

In the whole world no one has his Guts and power. No one even the great kings cant fight with him. "Ranjit used his mind more than his muscle power" . For him his mind is Sharper than his hands. Even though he fights well. He used his brain to get succeed in most of the war.

Heavy is the crown but  he
Is ready to wear it as a feather.
There is Strength in his heart.
Determination in his eyes.
Hands are ready to fight for his motherland.
His legs are ready to go for a mile to keep up the name of the Rajputs.
There is a fire in his soul to be the  best warrior in the World.

No words could explain about him. He is the best in all 😍😍😍

When Ranjit enter inside.

Ranjit : What happened pitashree why you called me. Is that so urgent.

Vijay singh : Because I want you to go to the Delhi .

Ranjit : But pitashree why so suddenly . 

Vijay Singh:  Son this is  we could defeat the sultan . He is busy with his daughter marriage . And we can use this chance and defeat him .

Ranjit :  But pitashree . This will be cheating . And we Rajput Don't do this thing's for winning.

Vijay Singh :  It's not called cheating this is called strategie . If you don't want to do this then I send Aditya for this war. And make him as my successor .

Ranjit :  Okay pitashree . If you want this then I will go for this war.  Senapati order the army for the war ............. Before that come to war discussion area.

SenatipatiOK rajkumar..

Everyone entered the place all the commanders and ministers and Senatipati arrived

Ranjit started to talk matters and instructed them about their plans etc

We will start our journey within 5 hours.. Set everything perfectly. I don't want any excuses.

How along it will take if we go by Jobner route??

Senatipati : 3 days prince. But why cant we go in kishangarh route?

Ranjit : Its a straight route senatipati and moreover we will go by 1 day in that route. But the thing is if we go by that route .. Sultan will get alert and he will be ready to face us and our army.

Senatipati : So whats our plan Rajkumar.

Ranjit : I don't have any. If you have same me. 😂

Commanders : started to laugh. Rajkumar we know you very well.. You will have a master plan.  Say us too... 😆😆

Ranjit : "Jokes apart

Ranjit : "Jokes apart .. Coming back to work".

So the plan is we can go by Jaipur route. It just take 2 days. And yeah that's our Friendly kingdom and rajput too so they won't inform about War to sultan.

And yeah my aim is to see the palace and its structure of the basement etc. Becoz it will be easy for us to attack.. We should know their strategies first.

So on first day we all set up our tent in  secret place.. And we all change our costumes to common people. And me and 2 commanders along with me will  enter the palace as commoner.

Am I clear ...

Everyone : yes rajkumar all shouted

Ranjit : I cant hear you.. Once more..

Everyone : Yes rajkumar.

Ranjit : Little louder.

Everyone : We will win the war rajkumar .. Everything is clear to us..

Ranjit : That's the strategy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Promo

Ranjit and his men disguised themselves as common people and enter inside the palace of Delhi.

Guys do vote ,  comment and please do share it with your friends.

mrinalida8197Pooja1412

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412