Chapter 4

Firdaus engagement is taking place.
This is the first time she saw outside people of the world. Both of them engaged rings. And got blessings from elders.

Ibrahim was staring at her. He admired her from head to heal. Allah you created such an Beautiful women of the world and sure I will be there to protect her till my last breath

After that they went to have their breakfast. Ibrahim feeded Firdaus and she did it in return.

Everyone praised them as the most beautiful couple of that era.(They all don't know whom that destiny decided as the best pair of the era).

She went to refresh for the evening ceremonies.

Sultan suspected the man is ranjit so he secretly sent spies to monitor him.

At night Sulatan get to know about that the man is Ranjit and his plan. And he declared his men to attack on Ranjit . But his plan fail and Ranjit and his man capture his man .

Finally ibrahim went and started to sword fight with ranjit. Ibrahim was the brave warrior equal to ranjit.

The fight happened for 3 hours. Both didn't loose hope.

Suddenly ibrahim moved his sword near Ranjit leaving a great mark on his face. Ranjit got angry and went near his face and said your future wife is under my control. If u didn't accept your failure now I will order them to kill her.

 If u didn't accept your failure now I will order them to kill her

Ibrahim don't know how to react. Suddenly ranjit took his sword and killed him by torning his neck.

He felled down.(Actually Ranjit cheated him and winned.. No one will cheat his opponent. But ranjit did for the sake of victory).

But Firdaus don't know about all this.
5 morning wedding was going to happen.
Badi ammi took Firdaus to secret room . But bad news Firdaus would be husband died in that war. She don't know anything about this. But she knew some war happened inside the palace.

 But she knew some war happened inside the palace

Firdaus father broken with these things. He like ibrahim so much and he thought him as his own son.

Not he don't have any solution so he decided .

To save his life and his throne Firdaus father give a deal that Ranjit have to Marry Firdaus .

Ranjit don't know how to react. As he got married already and he don't like polygamy.

He felt in deep thinking for 2 hours
And he was so confused. He don't have any other go than this. So he agreed without thinking about the future disaster waiting for him.

Ranjit POV

What will padma think about me if I go with a new wife. She was eagerly waiting for my victory . This thing will be giving her an heart attack.

I never thought to hurt her even in dreams. Now if I do this its equal to burying her without dead. Mahadev save me from this.

I consider this marriage as just a Political affairs. And I need this victory for sure to Ascend my fathers throne.

I will never love her. I will show her the real hell while living in the earth. Rajput and Muslim will never love each other it will only be Hatred which will be with us.

I will consider as a ordinary people of my kingdom. Nothing more than that. The queen of my heart and soul is only Padmavati and no one else would get her place in my heart.

Lets me play a game of thrown and the victory is just waiting for me.

Sultan wait and watchhh..

He ordered all to come back from fight. And said them to take rest as tomorrow his marriage is gonna take place

Senatipati got shocked and said Rajkumar we came for thrown not for new bride.

I know Senatipati but we cant deny anyones request. Even if they are the loosers also we should hear them once and give them a chance.

And I killed Firdaus groom. Now say me who will marry her. If we leave without marrying her all will blame us as we killed ibrahim and spoiled her marriage.

Should we Rajputs get a black mark??

Because of this bloody War.

So we cant deny this proposal. This is good for both the kingdoms. And moreover this Delhi is also under our control. Then this people is also our people.

So we should have some courtesy.

Senatipati : OK rajkumar. Your absolutely right.

Now go and take rest tomorrow your Shadii

OK I will go to sleep.

Promo

At morning 6 am
Firdaus was broken knowing all this.
Will she accept to marry him?
What happens if she says NO.
It will be even more great insult for both Rajputs and mughals.

Her decision is most important 😶

Lets wait and watch the show with a popcorn 🍿

Put your belts and get ready for a roller coaster.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pooja1412
mrinalida8197