Chapter 24

She took rest and after sometime lunch came to her chamber as she feels tired. She eats her lunch and it tastes delicious.

And after finishing her lunch and went to garden. And she saw Maharaj there sitting in the chair and watching the rose flowers.

She went near him and sat beside him. And looked at the same flower.

You know putri she loved flowers..

Who baba??

Samyukthana. She is just like the rose petals looking fresh and beautiful all the time with a kind heart..

Even though it as Thornes right baba? It gives us pain

Even though it as Thornes right baba? It gives us pain. Just like we think about her it gives pain even though it is a beautiful pain..

Yup your right putri.

Can you say me the remaining story please.. BABA

Sure putri..

On the wedding day One prince tried to misbehave with Samyithana . That day Ranjit saved her from that incident .And punished that prince for doing this shits. Infornt of all the Peoples. That Time Samyukthana falled for him at that second her heart belonged to him unknowingly. Seeing his respect for women and the way he treats everyone. How great warriors,son of a great Kings.Then also he don't have any pride.

( Firdaus thought hmm I agree to it because  he saved me from his bloody brother ." What you are thinking firdaus don't forget what he has done to you he killed your fiance and treated you as a slave infront of his first wife and forced you to marry him ") her mind tell her this..

And she cames out of her dream world and listens to the story.

From that day Samyuthana and Ranjit started Talking to each other sending each other letter's. But Ranjit have a friendly relation with her. And Ranjit Came to meet Samyuthana .

When I was not in the palace  at that to it is night .... At that time Samyukthana confessed her love to him and he just got shocked but even he had a friendly infactuation on her but he don't know how to react to her. And day by day even he started to feel the same feeling for her.

They started to be intimated with each other. One day  I caught them red handed.  And Samyukhana made Ranjit escape and tried to make me understand that she love Ranjit .

That day I am very angry that my daughter hided it from me that she love someone else. And she said me the whole incident that happened to her in padmini marriage and the way Ranjit saved her from that.

Next morning Ranjit came to the kingdom's court without permission and said every minister that I wanted to talk with the king personally. Even though I was angry on him I just felt like I need to hear him out once.

So I said everyone to disperse. And he started to say where he met Samyukthana and how he has fallen in love with her. He said he adores her and she adore him back...

It is a pure bond please don't spoil it Maharaj. He promised me that he will take care of my daughter and never hurt her at any means. Will never make her cry at any situation . And asked my permission .

I agreed to it after a long time thinking because I liked his way of approach and he was the man who saved my daughter from a bad incident and after that  Ranjit told that he will come with his parents to ask my daughter's hands in marriage .......

___________________________________________

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412