Chapter 11

Next morning. They reached Ajmer. Garlands and fresh & Colourful flowers are thrown on the princess and people were confused seeing the pallaki...

Who is there in the Pallaki.... All the peoples started their gossips.

Ranjit just stared at them... Inner mind of ranjit was really irritated as he thinks these peoples favourite hobby is gossiping and spreading rumors. They dont have any other job than poking their nose into others life.

Everyone stopped their gossip and gave way for the army and that pallaki to get inside the Palace.

Firdaus removed a small corner of the curtain and saw the peoples of Ajmer. Even though they cant see her clearly . She wondered everyone is not weared pardah and instead they just made their saree to cover their heads too..

If it is Delhi they would have been punished severely if they didn't wear Pardah .... And even men should wear the white cap on their head.

She imagined their costumes.. But now i have to cover my head with shawls or saree instead of Pardah..... Suddenly her pallaki entered into a big gate

Padmavati was excited and ran down from the steps to see her husband. And went near her mami.. She suddenly saw a pallak entering the Palace . She wondered who was there in that .

Ranjit got down from the horse and asked other soldiers to go to their house. He went near her mom and whispered in her ears and asked Firdaus to get down from the pallaki and dasis helped her to get down. She came near Ranjit as he instructed her to do so..

 She came near Ranjit as he instructed her to do so

Padmavati was shocked. She cant even calculate whats happening around her. She was totally collapsed with ranjit and the new girls behaviour.

Ranjit mom was first shocked and after she saw the cute innocent face. She felt happy. She thinks that his son made a first goid decision in his life.

Firdaus was welcomed by Ranjit mother. She took arthi to both Ranjit and firdaus. She asked her to stand close to Ranjit . And she kept thilak in ranjit and firdaus face and blessed them. Ranjit father was so proud that he brought victory and even married his enemies daughter. He too blessed them.

After getting blessing from everyone.

(Actually padmavati was cursing them in her mind voice)

Avantik takes firdaus towards her new room. The room was decorated with rose and different flowers. It was near the garden .

And next to Ranjit room

And next to Ranjit room. She tries to make her comfortable. Around her and asked her about her family and all. Whole day was passed by this. Avantika was so excited to know more about her. She loved to hear her innocent voice and firdaus behaved like a child talking to her mother. .

Suddenly avantika asked about firdaus mother.

firdaus say's i dont have a mother. I never felt the bond of a daughter and mom. I think if my mother was alive i would have been the most luckiest girl in the world instead of being most unluckies girl now..

She started to sob.

And avantika was melted by firdaus words and made firdaus sleep on her lap and consoled her.

Im there for you cutiee . You can call me Matha or Ammi whatever you like. You willl now enjoy all the motherly love from today.

I willl make sure you willl be the most luckiest girl in the world.

You know what you have the most luckiest and brilliant man your side. Yes im talking about Ranjit. He is an gem. He willl be with you always and forever.

Now stop crying and sleep . She places firdaus head on the pillow. And goes out of the room.

Firdaus recalled Rajmatha Avantikw words in the mind while sleeping. She is so sweet and carrying.. But her Son is just opposite but still she talks about her son with a great pride..

So this is what called as mother and son love.

Anyways i got a nice Mother in law. Im happy about it..

And she starts to continue her sleep

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412