Chapter 12

At night a dasi entered firdaus chamber and said her that she was invited to the royal dining room. And rajmatha asked u to be there within an hour.

Firdaus nodded with a genuine smile. And said the dasi to leave.

She was so excited to meet the new people and taste new variety of foods.. But she didn't know that something bad will happen to her this time.

She made herself ready. She left free hair and wore a simple dress. But that looks good.

She didn't know where is the royal dinning room. She wandered cluelessly and Then at last she found a dasi of the palace who helped her. She was late for the dinner.

When she reached their and she saw everyone were present there. The king looked at her with a genuine smile And told her to sit. When she was going to sit with Ranjit.

Padmavati said no this not the place where you will sit this is my place and it always belongs only to me. Then firdaus said sorry and she was about to sit on the another chair . Ranjit stopped her by holding her hands and said her She can't sit there .

Then she asked him where willl i sit then?? On the floor 😤😤😤😤🤧

He just smirked at her and replied. Correct .

That's what is your place. Your gonns sit on the floor as you wished .

Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Padmavati was extremely happy after hearing these kind if words from ranjit... She cant able to control her joy .

Everyone present there started whispering and all the family members started laughing at her Expect Ranjit mother.

Firdaus felt so embracing , sad and heart broken then she decides to leave from their Without having her dinner.

Ranjit mother scold's him for his behaviour. But Ranjit don't listen to her and had his dinner silently . At night he goes to see Firdaus . She was sleeping He felt guilty looking at her dry tear in her face. She kept her hand in her stomach. And he realized that she was hungry. She continuously turned and slept. Sleeping beauty

 Sleeping beauty