Chapter 20

Everyone was shocked to see Firdaus . Because firdaus look exactly like their Princess.

At afternoon , firdaus visit Samyukthana's father.
And asked him what happened to Samyukthana. Why he forced his daughter to marry somebody other than Ranjit she loved him truly Right???

He is Such a great person . He Love's your daughter Soo much. Then why you did this cruel thing to your daughter .

Because of you she left with no choice other than kill herself ... Why you did that....
You look like a great king but you failed as a father.

All father's are same they only force their will on their daughter.
You and my father has no difference. Your exactly same in behaviour....

Well your daughter can't accept the reality so she died....
But I'm can't able to accept the reality and not in the situation to die too....

I'm just stuck between Life and Death....
And I want to know about my Doppelganger's story....

Usually they say 7 people unknown to each other look same. I wondered it and took it as a lame joke...

But now I trust those things... I hope we won't share the same fate.... I wish other 5 should have a bright future....

Not like me a spoiled future and like Samyukthana who ended her life before thinking about the future of her life and kingdom....

You should have considered your daughter's will atleast for once.... Now you nowhere left with any option other than living with the memories of your daughter....

You tried to marry her to a stranger who she barely knows.... It is a Adharma

Just try to change your mind rather than changing the younger ones mind

Your responsible for your daughter death.... Why this parents are like this..... I don't know like Samyukthana many girls are suicideing or dying while living the life which they don't like.....

Samyathana father started crying . Firdaus calmed him down. Then he told hole thing that happened in Samyathana's life..

 Then he told hole thing that happened in Samyathana's life

___________________________________________

Want to know what happened to Samyukthana??? Some said she died because of disease while other says it is because of suicide.... Wait and watch till the author's says 😂😂😂😂

 Wait and watch till the author's says 😂😂😂😂

mrinalida8197
Pooja1412