Chapter 2 |Just who is he?|

Izuku's pov

Momo and Jiro went shopping but, on their way, back they noticed they were being followed, Momo had sent her location to Mina and a text saying 'We're being followed!' Because I am their alpha Mina sent me the location and I had sent the location to Shoto because he was near the area. When I finally arrived, Jiro was fighting a beta while trying to protect Momo, who's pregnant, the fact that she hasn't mated yet nor telling us who the father is makes the situation worse. And Shoto was beating up 2 betas. A shadow moved above them and suddenly 7 more wolves jumped down. That's not our back up." My brother has fallen head over heels for her." said an alpha, he had plain brown hair with tints of dark red on the tips of his hair. His tail and ears were both exposed. "Who?" he looked at me in confusion and I was dumbstruck when I figured out that I was the one who asked that. "I asked, for who has your brother fallen head over heels for?" "The chick with black hair." We'll have to protect Momo. "And you are?" "The alpha of this pack." "We kindly refuse." "But she isn't marked nor does she seem to have a mate." "I don't care, she is my pack member and I'll protect her at any cost." "Then, let's settle this with a fight." "Gladly." Jiro got distracted fighting a middle-ranked wolf and Momo stood up and fought too. I looked at Momo, don't lose this she mouthed. I nodded and hoped that the baby wouldn't have to pay the price of this fight.

As I grabbed the brown-haired alpha he turned around and almost punched me in the face but luckily, I dodged that. I felt someone staring at us. I can't look back because if I did, I'd get hit badly. A short while later I didn't feel the staring anymore. But that just lasted a few seconds because I felt the stare in my back, again. I was able to push the alpha on the ground only to be tackled but I steadied myself before falling only then I saw the alpha raising his fist to punch me. I fell back, dodging the punch but when I looked up, I saw why the alpha wasn't kicking or punching me. A blond boy in front of me was holding the brown-haired alpha's fist. I couldn't see which movements they made so I stood up. "Kami-" I was interrupted, "I've always wanted to beat the shit out of you." the blond said. That blonde was definitely not Kaminari because if he was, he wouldn't have said that sentence and probably would've electrified the alpha. I looked back to check on Shoto who had literally frozen 5 wolfs. Jiro was fighting a delta and 2 others were laying on the ground, Momo was hurt. Someone stabbed her in the stomach, I hope the back-up gets here soon. Someone tackled me, I fell on my bottom. I looked at the one who had the nerve to tackled me, he had blue hair with a white streak on the right side of his hair. He was aiming a gun at me and I couldn't move, it must be his quirk. "Where the fuck are they?" the blond yelled. "I don't know, please let me go." the brown-haired alpha was being submissive to a human. Wait, what? The blond is a human? And the alpha is being submissive? *pang* I had forgotten about the wolf with the gun. I wasn't shot but i clearly remember being aimed at. The blond fell on my lap, he had taken the bullet that was meant for me. His right shoulder was seriously bleeding, the bullet was still in his shoulder and the right side of his hair was also bloody. I heard ice sizzling. As I looked up, I saw Shoto, he had frozen the blue haired wolf's hand that held the gun and was melting a few other wolves whom he had frozen "Scram." he said and gladly all of the pack members ran away. The brown-haired alpha had light burns on his wrists but the question was if he already had those or did the ashy blond burn him? 

*Beep*

Our back up arrived. *sight* "Take Momo and this ashy blond in the first car. And send it to the recovery girl." "Alright." Iida said. Shoto helped me with carrying the ashy blond in the first car, Jiro and Iida were helping Momo who just passed out? "Fuck." the ashy blond cursed. We're going to be in trouble for involving a human in this. Aizawa and All Might surely are going to be a pain. I wonder what made him take a bullet for me. I'm pretty sure he was the one staring at us, he had the chance to run instead he joined the fight. He didn't help my pack members but directly helped me so I could help my pack members? He is well aware of pack rules. Because if he had helped Jiro or Shoto they would've thought of him as an enemy aswell.

Just who is he?