chapter 4 |A gathering?|

No one's pov

Bakugo was a bit scared not that you could see that though. When he saw pinkish hair in the back, he ran over there and hugged Mina. Denki was there too and stood infront of Bakugo so he could protect him. A door then opened and Kirishima walked in.

Kirishima's pov

I was late for the gathering. When I opened the door and walked in, I saw Mina hugging a blond. At first, I thought it was Denki but when I saw Denki infront of them I walked to them and Denki moved a bit more to the left so I could stand on the right, infront of them. "What's the meaning of this you three?" I didn't bow to our pack's alpha because we're friends and I'm an alpha too. "Alpha, he is our only human friend and we'd rather not scare him away." "Then is he not dangerous to the pack?" "Ofcourse not, Jiro said he took a bullet for you!" Mina yelled. "Bakugo?" He looked at me. "Did you take a bullet for him?" "Yeah, so what?" His eyes were dull and he was noticeably angry. "What do you recommend Eijiro?" Izuku asked. "Make sure we don't make him angry, so he won't kill us." "Kill us?" Izuku questioned. "He sent an alpha to the hospital with at the least 3 broken bones just because he was being really annoying to us." Izuku looked shocked. "Alright, I'm not a danger to you as long as you're not a danger to my pack." So, this is why we're gathered? No wonder Aizawa was angry, there's a human here. And the fact that it isn't just a human but Bakugo Katsuki, trouble.

Suddenly the door was thrown open. "Check out, three!" a girl yelled while panting. The whole room was filled with whispers withing seconds. "Shut up! Where?" Izuku asked. "Two near the outskirts of town and the third near the left seaside." she answered. "Dismissed." Izuku said while the girl nodded and walked away, gently closing the door. "Split 3. 2S, 1L." yelled our alpha. It took a while before all of us processed what had happened. 3 of our bases were found by other mafia's, packs or the police. We're supposed to split in 2 small groups and one large group.

Something buzzed on my watch, it's like a mini phone on my hand, everyone in our pack has one of those, mine's red, Mina's pink and Denki's yellow. Team 1 large; I'm going to the base near the left seaside. "Eijiro, make him understand why he's supposed to stay here, it's not like he'll listen to me even after I explained it." Izuku said while walking away to get dressed for the mission. "Listen Bakugo, it's dangerous for you to out right now because you have our pack's smell all over you and-" "Yeah, yeah and the other alpha's pack may come for me and shit, I know." "So, you'll stay here?" "Fucking fine!" he yelled.

Bakugo's pov

Racoon eyes told me that dunce face is going with one of the small teams, shitty hair and racoon eyes were paired together with their alpha and the rest of the large team 1. Izuku walked up to us "Mina, Eijiro and Denki get dressed. I'll talk to him." he said with a stern voice. The three of them walked away, with a worried expression on their faces. I looked at the alpha and he looked quite familiar, like a very well known UA hero. The UA students are trained in many assassination subjects such as killing, using weapons, hacking, fighting skills, other normal school subjects like math, wolf education (information about the types of wolves and their ranking), controlling and fighting with their quirks. The police school I'm studying in suspects UA to be one of the biggest assassination schools and that they're also involved with one of the mafia leaders. Calling UA an academia for hero's in training is what everyone does except the police school I'm studying in. They call it a cover up for gang leaders and assassins (the police academy couldn't prove that UA was actually involved though). Which is true not that I told them that. The main reason some of the best students came here last year was to find out if UA was actually involved in shit. I remember being hit by someone's quirk because I was snooping around in the principal's office, I found files that prove they're assassins. They just assumed I was hit too hard that I won't remember anything but I do. That's why I was in the nurses office last year, obviously the Recovery Girl had lied to Izuku. At least now I understand why not many are allowed to join UA, anyone can join as long as they know what they're doing and have a quirk.