Chapter 13 |The reveal of the alpha/ultima|

Izuku's pov

"Yui." someone in shock. I looked around to see who had spoken but I only saw Shiggy's teary face while the others had an angry expression. That was until I noticed my shoulder was wet from tears. Kacchan had been crying a lot. "Yui you dumb idiot." Kacchan murmured. Did he know Toga? How does he know her real name? Of course, if he's her ... "Then...But...He...Possibility..." I was muttering. "Shut the fuck up you damn nerd." Kacchan yelled at me. "Only seven people know her real name." Dabi whispered. Kacchan smirked "Well then figure it out Patchwork (Dabi)". Dabi and Shinso stood up from their seats and walked toward Kacchan and kneeled down. "Alpha?" They both whispered. "Oi fuckers, get back to your seat, don't want you guys kneelin' down right now." Kacchan yelled. So, it is him then. "You knew didn't you Izuku?" Shinso asked. "Yeah, I did." I answered with a big smile. I knew it was him the first day we met, when I noticed the alpha had burns on his palms where Kacchan had held him. Shiggy and Shoto looked shocked at our alpha's reveal. It's kinda funny. "I don't understand." Shiggy said. "What the hell had happened that day Alpha?" Shinso asked. "I'll tell you." Kacchan whispered.

Bakugo's pov

Two years had passed after Yui (Toga), Touya (Dabi), Oboro (Kurogiri), Keigo (Hawks), Shinso, Izuku and I got captured during one of our pack hunts. We were a strong, powerful pack, how did we even get captured? The scientists would shock us, electrify us or simply cut us open not giving a single thought about our screams. They'd take off my hood when they did that though. The day of our escape, some guards pulled me away from the pack while my sister screamed "brother!"

It was their mistake to pull me out of there that day. I had figured out that they put quirk suppressors in our food so I stopped eating a weak ago. In our water they put sedatives, so I didn't have to not drink the water but I didn't drink any water the whole day. About 10 minutes before I got pulled out, I found out that the quirk suppressor stopped working. The guard brought me to the health department where they tested my health and growth. Another mistake they made was to not chain me up while they usually did, I think it was because the guard was new. After they were finished with me the guard took me to one of the elevators, they somehow stopped working so we took the stairs. We went down until we walked past a floor that had lots of weapons and things that looked illegal to be there. I pulled at the guy in front of me who slipped and hit his head at one of the boxes. I took his tie and used it to tie his arms and I tore my mask and gagged the poor fellow.

I found the keys of our cells on the guard, I felt lucky. I checked the entire floor, no one was there except me and the tied guard. I checked all the boxes; some were filled with grenades, some with bombs, some other with swords and many other boxes with any type of guns. A few moments later a guy appeared in front of me, he had white hair that fell to his shoulders. His pale skin kept flickering with green zeros and ones. The guy looked at me surprised and then bowed to me. "I'll help you out, alpha/Ultima." he said with a smile. He clasped a watch around my arm and then smiled at me. "What's the plan?" he whispered as if someone would hear him. I pointed at the bombs. He planted the bombs we timed in at every floor in every corner. In total I made him place more than hundred bombs all over the place. In 90 minutes, the bombs were gonna explode. It took 15 minutes to knock out all the guards on the cell floors, there were 3 floors with cells. It took 20 minutes to take everyone out of their cells. It took 20 minutes to weapon everyone and pair them up while the white-haired guy helped with everything he could. I had instructed them all to get the fuck out of the building and hit anyone who tries to stop them. I ordered my pack to stay away from me during the runaway. It took 30 minutes to lock all the doors and windows without looking suspicious while many of the adults including Touya, Oboro and Keigo had changed into the knocked-out guards clothing. Everyone was able to get out of the building but many of the guards died that day. 5 minutes before the bombs go off. A guard had pointed a gun to a kid's head while Dabi pushed the kid away some other guard aimed a gun at Dabi's head. Yui noticed that and kicked the guard while dragging the kid away. 2 minutes before the bombs go off. I saw the white-haired guy waving at me, which means that everyone's out and we're the last ones here. I hit the guard with my explosion while Dabi struggled to run. A few second and the bomb goes off. I took Dabi and used my explosions to leap into the air while behind us the bombs went off and the building exploded. I hope the white-haired guy survived; he said his quirk will make him able to survive. The next few days after the building exploded UA and other pro heroes found out about it and tried to find all the missing kids and adults. They gave everyone a choice; to go to another country and start up there or to go with them and get teached at UA. I was able to convince everyone to take the first option but I dared not to convince my own pack. I knew if I showed myself to them, they wouldn't let me leave. They would surely recognize me after Dabi saw how I looked when we leapt into the air and my hood tore due the explosions. So, I walked and walked and walked until I reached a forest where I turned into my wolf form. I howled, howled because of what I lost and what we achieved. I was so tired I turned back to my human form and fainted. A hunter had found me and took care of me. He died the next year. With the money I inherited from him I bought myself a house and joined the police academia just to not use my quirk. I lived my life and had fun while I was there until I saw the two packs fighting.

_____________________________

1136 words up there.

Everyone thank you for reading this story, we reached to 1.6K views.