Chapter 12 |The six floors|

No one's pov

Shiggy had brought them some food and had told them that almost all the strongest lov members that went out hunting were captured except the ones who had stayed at the base. Dabi was sitting on the couch with his brother who was sleeping on his shoulder. Shinso and Shiggy were discussing something and Izuku had fallen asleep on top of Bakugo. After a short while Izuku's watch started beeping. Shiggy and Shinso stopped talking and looked at Izuku and Bakugo.

Bakugo's pov

I took Izuku's hand, unclasped the watch and tapped on the notification. It was a voice message from Hagakure. "Finally, after 4 fucking hours." I whispered. Izuku and half 'n half bastard woke up and Dabi sat up straight. Dabi opened his mouth to probably ask something. "Shut up and listen." I spoke and tapped play. "Hey alpha and the others, I'll send you a few clips later on. I saw a few lov members, Toga and Eri too. Their cells need keys but I heard that the lab boss has the key and he rarely comes out of his office. The main thing is that there are 6 floors, 5 of them are underground. I'm sorry it took so long but I made videos of each floor." Hagakure said then the voice message stopped. "Well, that's fantastic." Dabi sighted sarcastically. Shiggy looked concerned, Shinso looked even more sleep deprived then our teacher, I can't read that half 'n half bastard with his expressionless face and Izuku looked stressed. Though Hagakure hasn't yet send the videos. "So, to which pack do you belong?" Shiggy asked to Shinso while eying me. "Of course, you all already know that I'm alpha of half the lov." Shiggy declared. "What do you mean? Izuku is our alpha, right?" half 'n half bastard questioned. "Well, all of you except Shoto has this very faint scent of an alpha ultima. The parents were probably alpha and ultima." Shiggy explained eying me again. "You're right," Izuku said while eying me "I'm not their alpha but they are under my protection until our alpha ultima comes back." Izuku explained kindly smiling at me. "So, you have an alpha?" Shoto asked Izuku. "Yeah, I wanted to mate with him but then we got captured and when we were freed, we never saw him again even the pros couldn't find them they even contacted a few of the mafia's that supported us and other assassination associations to find him." Izuku confessed. "Is he nameless?" Shiggy asked. "Obviously not. Only his sister knows his name but whenever we asked, she would refuse to tell us." Shinso answered. "All of us were offered to stay at UA or move to another country and start again." Dabi explained. "Our pack was the strongest even powerful, that was until we were captured and lost our alpha ultima." Shinso added. "So, you think he survived?" I asked, I am quite curious about their answers. "Yes, we heard his last howl 3 years ago the day we were freed." Izuku answered dead serious. "He somehow managed to not expose himself even in the lab no one saw how he looked like." Dabi added fascinated. A few pings were heard. Izuku's, Shoto's, Dabi's and Shinso's watches kept pinging. Looks like Hagakure found out who was with Izuku. 6 video clips were shown. Shiggy got closer to Shinso to watch the vids while Izuku wrapped his arm around me and took off his watch to hold it in front of us so we could both watch the clips.

No one's pov

The first videoclip showed the first floor which was above ground. It had a lot of chairs and tables as if it was a cafeteria. There was also a tv opposite the door and guards in black clothing walking, talking and eating.

The second videoclip showed the first underground floor. Lockers and closets were visible. White coats were laying almost everywhere but only a few scientists with white coats were seen.

The third videoclip showed the second underground floor. Which seemed like an office at least hundreds of people were working there male and female a few white coated people were seen too. There was also an emergency exit next to the elevator door.

The fourth videoclip showed the third underground floor. Many transparent shielded areas were visible. People with white coats were walking back and forth and this was most definitely the laboratory where they conducted the experiments. Every now and then you could see a child being lugged by one of the black clad guards.

The fifth videoclip showed the fourth underground floor. These weren't cells but rooms with children being thrown in and being pulled out by the guards. There was a female scientist standing there and checking on the kids while writing something down on the paper clipboard she held in her hand.

The sixth videoclip showed the fifth underground floor. Cells, cells and more cells were seen. Looks like there was no lift door, which means there is no lift to this floor. There were many wounded adults chained in the cells, some were wolves and others were humans. Rarely there was a toddler visible with one of the women. In one of the cells Twice was shown, he was beaten up pretty badly. A few other lov members were seen. And then there was the cell that showed Toga whose clothes were torn. She was chained up lightly but was bleeding from many wounds while her hair was a mess.

The videos were finally finished. "Yui." someone whispered in shock.