Chapter 9 |A necessary break-up|

Uraraka's pov

"Izuku, get up." I said, I was seriously pissed. "What is it, baby?" Izuku asked while getting up from the couch where he had fallen asleep. "I've been wondering." "Yeah?" "What's wrong?" "Everything's fine, baby." "I can see when there's something bothering you, spit it out." I was so frustrated; I know he's not my alpha and I don't mind him being here but at the least he could tell me what's wrong. Izuku started sobbing, never have I seen him like that before. "I'm sorry Uraraka-san, I can't." "Izuku, calm down, breathe." "I- I can't get him out of my mind." "Who?" "Kacchan." then he started sobbing even more. "Hey, it's okay, calm down, please." A few moments later Izuku finally stopped crying and looked at me. "What's going on with me Uraraka-san? I can't stop thinking about him even though you're the one I'm supposed to be thinking about." "That my dear Izuku is called love." He looked at me confused. "How are you so calm about this Uraraka-san?" "I won't lie to you, Izuku. I fell out of love. I found out I like Tsu." "So, you love her" "Yeah..." "Then how about we officially break-up?" he asked as his face lit up a little. "Yeah, we'd be better off as friends." "I break up with you, friends?" "Friends." "So... When are you going to ask out Tsu?" "Soon. What about you and your Kacchan~?" "I guess I'll ask him out." "By the way, how's Momo doing?" I asked and he saddened. "She's fine, the baby will be scarred." "Ah, alright." "Have you heard about Dabi or Toga? It's been two months or more by now." "No, Aizawa told us they couldn't track them." "Mhmm." Izuku nodded. He mumbled something about asking Aizawa sensei and then walked away. Well, at least Bakugo will keep him happy.

Bakugo's pov

They're all idiots, fucking idiots I say. I was helping out Shitty hair, Dunce face and Racoon eyes with their chemistry assignment. You can't solve chemistry if you have no idea what the periodic table of elements is. I was standing in front of a board, marker in hand and obviously annoyed. I had used Dunce face's phone; to write the periodic table, can you believe he searched up Pikachu hoodies? The elevator opened and Izuku came out of it. It's been a week since I've seen him, wonder what he's doing here. "Hey guys, Kacchan we need to talk." Racoon eyes smiled. Shitty hair stood up, walked behind me and pushed me towards Izuku. Yup, they surely want me to leave. The room suddenly felt hot.

About five minutes later we arrived at our floor. He then sat down on the couch and patted on the empty space next to him. I ignored that and sat on the opposite couch. Izuku looked surprised. "Hey I don't bite Kacchan." he said as he walked toward me and sat next to me.

"You know, I officially broke up with Uraraka-san." "That's fucking good and all but what the fuck am I doing here?" "I wanted to get to know you better Kacchan~." "Oi, stop that." "Aw~, is someone getting embarrassed." Izuku asked. I sticked out my tongue, stood up but got pulled into Izuku's lap before I could even put one step to walk away.