Chapter 8 |Introducing Bakugo to the pack.|

Bakugo's pov

Flat face (Sero) had met with the sleep deprived teacher (Aizawa) and accepted the offer to become a spy for UA. He was hella happy and couldn't fucking stop thanking me. Hell, Aizawa had even convinced the police academy to let me join UA. Today the sleep deprived guy is going to announce that I'm joining 4A. But damn, their uniform sucks. I followed the teacher in 4A's classroom. Everyone went silent, like damn, is the teacher that scary? "Everyone, this is Bakugo Katsuki, he transferred here two days ago and will attend all your classes." Aizawa said. The entire class stared at me for some reason. "Oi you extras, any questions?" I yelled. "Sensei, why is he allowed to join? He is human and on top of that quirkless." four eyes asked. His actual name? Tenya Iida who's quirk is speed and he's class representative. "Did I say he was the one who made an alpha submit to him?" Aizawa answered. "So, it is him." A dark green haired girl said, her tongue was still sticking out but that's probably because of her quirk. Frog girl, Tsu. "Why will he be a part of all our classes?" Izuku asked. "He's strong enough to attend them." Aizawa stated. "Sit in front of Izuku." he then said. I walked towards Izuku and sat in front of him.

After our classes we had hero training which meant, combat with or without the usage of your quirk. After changing the dorks came to me, of course they did. They call themselves the fucking Bakusquad even Office supplies joined. Racoon eyes stayed with me while shitty hair and dunce face were training. "You know, you have Izuku's scent all over you." Racoon eyes said while smiling at me. "So?" "Nothing~" "Racoon eyes tell me what you mean." I demanded. "You know his girlfriend Uraraka has been spending more time with Tsu." "So what?" "You don't get it?" "You think that Deku and round face (Uraraka) aren't mates?" "Precisely, I wouldn't be surprised if Tsu were Uraraka's alpha." "Fuck this shit. I don't care."

No one's pov

2 months have passed by, Izuku and Uraraka started hanging out a lot more again. Sero kept warning UA about any other plans or discoveries the police academia made. And almost everything was fine. Keyword almost. Izuku has been worrying about a few of his pack members. Toga and Dabi hadn't returned yet, Hawks; Dabi's mate doesn't know either where he is at. Shinso and Eri had disappeared when they went out to take a walk. And their trackers aren't functioning. Since Toga and Dabi are missing Bakugo doesn't know they're in Izuku's pack.

Once there was a strong hooded boy, he was an alpha and an ultima. One of his parents was an alpha and the other one was an ultima but it isn't like he remembers that. He also had a powerful quirk; explosions. His pack was strong even powerful. Toga, Dabi, Kurogiri, Hawks, Shinso, Deku and he were the only ones in that pack. But none of them ever saw his face except his sister, Yui who now goes by another name. Scientist were somehow able to capture them and used them for experiments.

Izuku's pov

I went back to my floor. I had left my phone in my room that I now share with Kacchan. When the elevator door opened, I ran to my room. When I threw the door of my room open, I froze. Kacchan was wearing a ripped jeans and was struggling with the belt but that wasn't the reason I froze. He was shirtless and he looked hot with the sun shining on his slender pale skin. He turned bright red when he saw me, standing in the doorway. I slowly walked closer to Kacchan, he was frozen. When I was just an inch away from him, he took a step back to where his shirt was laying. He took his shirt and pulled it over his head. Something buzzed, it was my phone. Which was on the desk behind him. When Kacchan noticed that, he took my phone and handed it over to me. When our fingers touched, I felt my face flush. I mumbled a quick thank you and walked out of the room as fast as I could. I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato right now. This can't be happening to me, not when my girlfriend and I started to hang out more.

No one's pov

A week had passed since the incident. Since then, Izuku had been crashing at floor 15. Uraraka and Tsu lived there but they didn't mind having Izuku over. Uraraka knew something was bothering Izuku he hadn't done this since last time. Last time he was really bothered because someone had broken his All Might figure and Uraraka had kept him floating at her floor until he calmed down.