Chapter 5 |Aizawa's offer|

Bakugo's pov

"Deku?" Izuku looked at me in surprise. "Your so called hero costume gave it away." I said while grinning. He then kindly smiled. "Any questions Kacchan?" Kacchan? This fucking nerd. "Where the fuck are we and why the hell are you calling me Kacchan? My name is Katsuki fucking Bakugo." "Well, you seem to have an explosive character and it just suits you well." Izuku fell deep in thoughts until he started mumbling, I could only catch a few words.

"Explosion quirk...trapped...big...extreme...blast...free...gone...lost him..." he was muttering, again. "Oi, shut up Izuku!" He looked up and finally stopped mumbling. "Oh, sorry. A habit of mine." he tried to explain while smiling awkwardly and I shrugged. "So, where the fuck are we?" "We're at the UA dorm, well not really dorm but dorm apartment since we work together my whole pack lives here and it has 35 floors. Aizawa sensei and All Might stay here too for safety measures. And some other pro heroes occasionally stay here while doing their jobs." "Damn nerd I only asked you where we are and not a fucking explanation about it." "Anyway, Aizawa sensei will be here soon." The door opened, a slender and tall pale-skinned man with his wolf ears exposed, shoulder-length black hair, that partially hangs in front of his face and half-opened black eyes, a ragged black outfit; a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and a wrap scarf, walked in. Eraser head a so called pro hero, talk about being fucking sleep deprived. I heard so much about him from my bunch of idiotic friends that it was hard not to recognize him.

"Aizawa sensei." "Get going problem child, Midnight is monitoring the teams and I will too after talking to the human." Izuku nodded. "Talking about me like I'm not here hah?" I said while Izuku walked out the door. "Are you Bakugo Katsuki?" "Who the fuck else would I be?" "Fair point." Aizawa said while walking over to the couch and sitting down. What the hell did I get myself into? "Calm down kid and settle down." I walked over to the couch and sat 1 foot away from the pro hero.

"So, you're Aizawa sensei as in pro hero Eraser head?" "Yeah, I'm the homeroom teacher of Izuku's pack." "So, when can I go home?" "You can't, I'll explain that to you later. First of, I have a few questions for you." "Fucking fine, shoot 'em." "You saved Izuku's life and from what I'm told you seemed to know the alpha you had fought very well even made him submit to you." "Yeah, so what?" "How did you know the alpha and how did you make him submit?" "That damned alpha's pack had been harassing omegas for a month, if their alpha was there or if they were mated, they were left alone but often the omegas were alone and since I life in the neighborhood I'd fight them, giving the omega enough time to call a friend or a taxi. And about the submission that was because the alpha was fucking weak." 

"Alright, who are your parents?" I was somehow surprised he didn't pressure to say more about the submission but whatever. "My parents are dead, their names unknown and their faces blurry images in my head." His expression didn't change but I saw pity in his eyes. "I'm sor-" "Don't fucking pity me, I don't give a fuck about dead people I don't even know." "Alright, to which academia do you go?" "Your next-door rival academia." I answered mocking him. *gasp* "You mean to tell me that an excellent fighter like you goes to that police academia?" I nodded, a grin spreading across my face. "I have an offer for you Katsuki." "I'm flattered that a pro hero has an offer for me, tell me about this fucking offer." Aizawa shrugged off the sarcasm in my tone. "I offer you to be a part of class 4A and to move into the UA dorm apartments." "What's the difference between dorms and dorm apartments?" "Dorms are for first and second years who may not make it to the second or third year of UA or if they still aren't sure that they're going to be a hero or still have to join a pack. Dorm apartments on the other hand are built near many agencies and only one pack resides in them. A pro hero or two may stay with them for safety measures. They are for the ones who'll become hero's or have already signed into an agency." "Damn, you could just write a fucking essay about it." "Well, what do you say kid?"