Chapter 14 |Making plans|

Izuku's pov

Well, Kacchan finally revealed himself. I knew it was him but it had been so long that we'd seen him that I wasn't sure of it, he never revealed himself before either. Shoto was still surprised but he then smirked. "So, what's your quirk? You didn't reveal it yet as most of us thought that you were a quirkless human." Shoto asked. "Explosions, half 'n half bastard." Kacchan smiled, let go of me and then shoved away from me. He took a piece of fabric out of his pocket and turned around from us, it seemed like he was taking out contacts? And then he placed the fabric on his eyes, the fabric turned light orange. "So, you really are an ultima then cause only they have these kind of blindfolds and contacts seem to have effect on your eyes am I right?" Shiggy asked with a grin on his face. Kacchan nodded and started biting his bottom lip, I wonder why? Slowly his ears and tail exposed and he purred oh so cutely. He shoved back to me and smiled. "I haven't been in this form for what feels like ages. Now let's get our asses started. My sister, Eri and your pack won't save themselves." kacchan yelled.

Shoto's pov (didn't see that coming did you?)

It was cool to find out Katsuki Bakugo was an Ultima/alpha. Half ultima and half alpha.

Hagakure is going to steal a few keys and Momo is going to copy them or recreate them. A few labcoats too so we may look like the scientists. Bakugo gave everyone in his and Midoriya's pack a job but they're still searching for Kurogiri, his watch seemingly stopped at one location and isn't moving but Bakugo ordered Aizawa sensei to find out where he is at. Hawks came by, luckily Shiggy didn't kill him or worse. Hawks just couldn't resist not being around his boyfriend, my brother since he had been missing for a few days. What surprised me even more was the fact that Hawks kneeled down in front of Bakugo and muttered alpha in shock. Who are all his pack members again? I thought he was referring to Midoriya maybe but alright. Bakugo added Hawks in his plan, his quirk would be very useful this time. Bakugo also warned us to not talk to Jīn about the mission he'll talk to him about it himself and add him in the plans. But who's Jīn?

Bakugo's pov

When we finally came back to the dorm apartments, I went straight to Jīn's floor.

"What do you mean kill Iida, Shoto, Denki, Mina and Jiro?" Jīn yelled, he sounded frustrated. "I'm not killing them, they're kids, do it yourself. Why contact me after killing him?" Jīn yelled yet again. I stood in the corridor and when Jīn noticed me he put his phone on speaker. "He's alive and with me." a high-pitched voice answered Jīn. "I won't and will not risk so many lives for a lie." Jīn spoke calmly. "Then hear his voice, won't you?" the high-pitched voice said. "Jīn nngh don't do it." a soft struggling voice yelled. And then the voice was gone and the call ended.

Jīn pov

"Mind explaining Jīn Yukimura?" the alpha ultima asked curiously but anger surely was there too. "I heard you coming and recognized your scent so I put my phone on speaker when I figured you were alone." I said smiling. "The voice of the guy who has your mate is the same as the guy in the video who has my sister, Eir and the others. We may be able to get him out of there if you can give me a picture or description, we'll try to get him out of there if he's between them." the alpha ultima smirked. "But I don't want to kill..." "Oh I heard that but I know how we can get your mate out without having to kill our friends." "Count me in alpha ultima."