1. The start of the year

Hey, new to this site, randomly found it. I originally started this story on quizilla, but I don't seem to be getting alot of readers/support there. So, I figured why not try here.... So lets start off :D

So, Character descriptions.
Seth Jeung ,

16 years old, Slytherin, 6th Year. Your best friend since you both transfered in the 5th Year, He came from Korea, fleeing from Lord Voldemorts murderous ramages. He is tall, and rather toned. He has black hair, and a light brown eye colour. His hair is black, and cut into an almost mohawk, but because his hair goes from extreamly short, and then blends into longer, it isn't a mohawk, but a very extreame faux hawk instead. Seth is very accomplished in martial arts, and particularly talented in dueling. He is not easily angered, but its like trying to stop a wrecking ball when he is mad, and its best to stay out of his way.

Alice Smat,

16 years old, Slytherin, 6th Year, Prefect. Transfered in 5th year, from Canada, your parents were moved by the ministry of magic to become Aurors. Alice is rather petit, and has long brown hair, with purple chunks placed randomly throughout her hair. She has chocolate brown eyes, and is fairly pale. Alice can be easily angered, depending on the situation at hand, but is rather good at controlling and restraining herself. She is nearly a master of Muay Thai, and is extreamly accomplished in dueling.

You stared out the window of the train as it glided effortlessly towards Hogwarts. This was your 6th year, and the first year you will be Prefect for Slytherin. A light sigh escaped your pale lips, as your eyes stared momentarily out the cabins slightly misted window, while a young first year ran by, a face that showed excitement and nervousness all in one tiny complexion.

Turning your attention back out the window, you watched the scenery fly by, as the music from the mp3 player your best friend back in Canada gave you, before your parents completely uprooted your life last year, and sent you to Hogwarts, whilst they worked tirelessly in the Ministry. "Her name is Alice, she climbs into the window, the shapes and shadows..." (song - Her name is Alice by Shinedown) rang through the headphones as your mind once again, returned to wandering aimlessly as your home away from home grew closer with every passing minute.

Plunking himself down in the soft seating of the cabin, after shutting the door roughly, your best friend looked at you. Seth stared at you, about to open his mouth, until he heard the strumming of guitars, and the beating of drums coming from your muggle device, placed in your ears.

Seth had fled with his parents from Korea, after the Dark Lord had attacked their school of magic, and killed their headmistress. He arrived at Hogwarts, just last year, like yourself. You both found yourselves in Slytherin, and stuck together since, since neither of you knew anybody else, and were both the new ones.

A sharp knock hit the door, as a fourth year Slytherin girl peered through the window at you, having an tired expression on her face, whilst waiting for either yourself or Seth to open the door so she can deliever her message, and go back to her cabin to relax before getting to Hogwarts.

It was obvious you hadn't heard the knock on the door, or if you had, you were clearly ignoring it, knowing it would entail your prefect duities. So, grudgingly Seth got up, and glared down at the fourth year, who dared to interrupt your peaceful cabin.

"I have a message for her." she squeeked, trying her best to muster a glare at Seth, in return for his glare.

Shrinking away as he continued to glare at her, before turning to you, Seth pulled at one of the wires, successfully yanking one of the devices out of your ear, making your mind force itself back to reality, as your music quieted.

You turned to Seth and the girl, waiting for an explaination as to why you were interrupted from you mindless thoughts. "What." you hissed, sending a very natural death glare at the young girl, making her cower in fear. The brief thought of hexing her entertained your mind for a moment, as she stood shaking in front of you.

"She apparently has a message for you." Seth said, his slight accent, bringing you back to the current situation at hand.

You turned your attention back to the girl, and stared with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Well." you stared at the girl, your eyes forming another one of your legendary glares, "spit it out then." your Canadian French accent dripping with venom, as you continued staring at the girl. There was a good reason you were put into Slytherin, and everybody knew it.... or, at least they did now.

The young girl fidgeted with the inside of her black robe nervously as you continued to glare at her. "Well, erm..." she stuttered, glancing at your face, "you're wanted in the last cabin." Rushing out of the way, she ran back to her own cabin, as you rolled your eyes.

"If I'm not back in fifteen minutes, come beat the ferret for killing me off." you smirked at Seth, while he grinned back at you with a quick nod. Obviously your prefect duties had to be done now, and that only meant having to spend time with Malfoy, and his gang of idiots. Heaving a sigh, you slid the cabin door closed, and made your way towards the last cabin. Your mother had taught you how to walk with making virtually no noise; because it was practically drilled into your skull to walk as such, you've always walked that way, your hips swaying slightly from side to side as you glided to your destination. Many of a men back home in Canada were mesmerized as you walked by them, the smooth motion of your hips drawing them in, whilst you toned legs and bottom kept their attention.