31. The Wedding.

(A/N Don't forget, 10 votes before I upload )

You stared at the letter, unsure if you wanted to continue the this dare game or not. It felt wrong after what happened at the school. However, your curiosity got the best of you, and you unrolled the parchment. ‘Cap ou pas cap? Hex Pansy Parkinson.’ You felt an evil smirk form on your lips, you didn’t have to be dared for something like that. Putting a charm on your cabin, so nobody else can sit in there, you walked down the narrow aisle of the Hogwarts Express, and found the cabin Pansy was sitting in, surrounded by all her ‘friends.’ Quickly and quietly you pointed your wand at her, and muttered an incantation. Almost instantly Pansy’s nose started gushing a thick yellow pus.

You slid back into your cabin, feeling satisfied, knowing you raised some h*ll within your last moments of your sixth year. As you stared out the window, you felt yourself drift off into sleep.

You awoke after a while, to Shadow barking. Looking around, you noticed the train had slowed as it pulled into King Cross station. Heaving your trunk down from the over head rack, you called for Shadow, who followed you off the train. You braced yourself as you walked through the barrier, to where you met with Fred Weasley.

“Hey!” he smiled, wrapping his arms around you, and picking you up.

Your face flushed slightly, “Fred Weasley, put me down. Now.” you hissed the last bit, however, Fred did not oblige.

Your parents walked up behind Fred, your mom smiling pleasantly, while your father had a look of slight murder on his features.

Tapping Fred on the shoulder, your father growled, “I believe that is my daughter you are holding.”

Fred’s expression went from one of happiness, to murderous, to calm. He completely understood why your father would not be pleased to see him. “I’m sorry sir.” he said, standing up to his full height, “she just jumped at me.”

You rolled your eyes at Fred, and turned your attention to your parents. Your mother with her continual sweet disposition, and your father, who was eyeing Fred in a way that suggest that he would have great satisfaction in seriously injuring him.

“Come on Alice.” your mother cooed softly, putting her arm around your shoulders.

“Okay, just give me a second.” you said quietly, you stepped towards Fred, and wrapped your arms around his neck. Lightly brushing your lips against his cheek. “I’ll see you at some point…” you smiled up at him, before disapparating with your parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your parents were busy with work for The Order, so that left you with lots of free time on your own. The nice thing about it though, is that your place had become the Weasley’s second home, meaning, you got to see Fred whenever you wanted.

As the days passed, you and the twins slowly became more involved in The Order. After all that happened this year, they could use all the help they could get, and Mad-eye seemed more than pleased to have yourself and the twins join the cause.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the night that The Order was to move Harry from his aunt and uncle’s house, to his own safe house. Everybody except yourself had been chosen to become one of the seven Harry’s. You however, had a more specific job, you were to wait halfway between Harry’s uncle’s house, and his safe house. You were supposed to assist him, and make sure he made it alive.