7. The suspense is killing me!

"Well?" Draco asked, getting more and more anxious as the minutes past by.

You smiled at Deb, "sorry about the fireplace... I'll send money once I'm back in England to get it fixed." you motioned for Draco to follow you, as you walked out of the house.

Draco followed silently behind you. Whatever you had planned, he didn't care. As long as the pair of you won the tournament, that was all that mattered.

You continued to walk down the roads of Stratford, turning corners, and going around bends, eventually you reached a mall that had closed down a few years ago. With a flick of your wand, you stepped through the now unlocked doors. Old store signs hung on the walls, while there was no merchandise in the actual stores. You walked to the back of the room that said "CD Plus" on the front entrance.

(And, now its shower time, cause I smell like meat and its distracting me.)

Draco watched as you searched around looking for something. "What are you looking for?" he asked. The store was very bare, except for a few things dropped on the floor.

"The portkey I left here." you mumbled, crossing your arms trying to think. "Right!" you sighed in relief, remembering that you had cast evanesco over it. Muttering a few words, you looked around the room. "Ah, here it is!" you grinned.

Draco stodd in front of a small stuffed polarbear, "this is a portkey?" he asked, trying not to snort in laughter.

"I can just leave you here you know." you stated, giving him a flat look. "No? Didn't think so." both you and Draco grabbed onto the port key.

You could feel your grip weakening as you watched for the right area to let go in. "Alright!" you yelled over the howling winds, "let go on!"

As soon as you said let go, Draco, well... He let go. Reaching for your hand, he pulled your falling bodies together. He held the back of your head, as your face rested against his chest. His arm wrapped around your waste. Throughout this whole tournament, you had been taking all the hits. The two of your crashed onto a cool pavement.

You landed roughly, but you didn't dare look just yet. You couldn't feel any pain, but then again, it never really kicked in until after you saw the wound. Slowly you opened your eyes, only to find yourself on top of Draco. Your face turned a light shade of red, "right then... lets get going." you avoided looking at Draco. You stood silently, but heard no movement. You looked down, and saw a small pool of blood. "Oh geezus..." you said, a little shocked. Pulling out your wand, you knelt down and hovered over Draco. "Episky." you whispered, turning his head slightly to see the scrapes healed. Still, his eyes didn't open. You grumbled to yourself, how easy could this boy get knocked out.... "Rennervate."

Draco sat up. "What happened?" he asked, feeling his head.

"Well... we landed in Nova Scotia..." you stated, deciding it was in both of your best intrests to just ignore what had happened... Luckily for you though, he was unconcious.

Draco stared, "Now what?"

"Now, we go buy new brooms." you stated, pulling him up.

"Why do we need new brooms?" he asked.

"Well, unless you've managed to shove them somewhere where the light don't shine, we left them back in Stratford."

Draco grumbled, they were in the Lotus Elise. "Right..." he grumbled, what would the point of buying a new broom be, if they were going to get a Thunder Cloud?

You lead Draco towards a small shop, pushing the door aside a small bell tinkled.

"How can I hel---" the old man stopped mid sentence as you and Draco stepped into the shop.