25. Lunch Money

You stared at the platnium blonde haired boy in the doorway, a little surprised to see him there. Quickly your suprise subsided and you returned a nasty glare. "Look what we have here, Fred." you started, tilting your head to the side, and putting on an innocent face, "It's wittle ickle Draco and his wittle body gaurds..." you fluttered your eyelashes at Crabbe and Goyle, "Please, don't steal my lunch money!!" you begged sarcastically, implying they only bullied kids younger than them.

"Weasley doesn't have any lunch money to steal." Malfoy shrugged, playing along with your insults.

"Even if that were true, the Weasley's are way better than you and your lineage, and pure blood obsessed family." you retorted cooly.

Draco narrowed his eyes, insulting him was one thing, insulting his family was definately another, and a line that should never be crossed. Draco pulled out his wand, seeming to forget he was still an underage wizard.

You scoffed at him, "what are you going to do with that?" you asked raising an eyebrow cockily. "Jab me to death?"

Draco's eyes narrowed, as Crabbe and Goyle fumbled to pull out their wands also. He had started saying a curse.

As soon as you saw Draco's mouth move, you lept forward, deciding to put an end to this stupid encounter, before it destroyed the twins shop. Swiftly, you pressed a pressure point by Draco's neck, which rendered him unconcious almost instantly. "I suggest you take him out of here, before I kill both of you." you hissed at Crabbe and Goyle, who were now carting the limp body of an unconcious Slytherin.

"Wicked." Fred grinned from behind you, "and I suspect we will be learning something like that?"

You shrugged, "eventually.... Pressure points are confusing, and tricky to deal with..." You gripped the package in your arm, and looped your free arm with Fred's. "Ready?" you asked, feeling the soles of your feet aching slightly.

Within seconds you were back at the burrow. The smell of christmas goodies wafted up the stairs from down in the kitchen, making your stomach growl quietly. "That was a fun day..." you smiled at Fred, who took a seat on your bed.

He nodded in agreement, but said nothing. His mind wandered to the encounter with Draco Malfoy and his goon squad. He saw how Draco looked at you, it was obvious that he wanted you.

"Whats up?" you asked, putting a hand on Fred's shoulder.

Fred looked up at you, snapping out of his thoughts almost immediately, "Nothin...."

You eyed him suspiciously, "Bullsh*t." you stated flatly, giving him a serious look, "seriously, whats wrong?"

Fred shrugged, "Nothing.... Really Alice..." he muttered, standing up.

You stood up also, "You're easy to read, and I can tell something is bothering you.... but if you don't want to talk to me about it, fine." you muttered, busying yourself with organizing your already neatly packed trunk.

Fred looked at you, he was unable to think of something witty to say, so instead he changed the topic completely. "I'm gonna go show George some of the neat stuff we bought.." he muttered, walking out of the room.

You sighed, you were more than well aware that Fred wasn't going to tell you what was wrong, but you still had that small hope that he would. Pushing it to the back of your mind, you glanced to the package laying on your bed. Shoving your hand into your trunk you searched for some wrapping paper, but to no avail, so instead, you grabbed a piece of parchment and started to scribble a letter to your parents. You attached it to Flo's leg, and sent her off. You could only hope your parents would send something soon.