21. If I could change your mind....

"That is none of your concern." Snape replied, staring at you while still awaiting your answer as to why you were there.

You stared back, "I was asked here." you stated simply, shrugging your shoulders. Snape didn't need to know the details about why you were there. Obviously Dumbledore didn't tell him, so you felt you shouldn't either.

George took the plastic container from you, and walked around the room forcing your almond popovers on everybody. Lastly he came to Snape and without a second thought, he patted the greasy haired man on the shoulder, and shoved an almond popover in his mouth, before he disapperated to a safe distance.

"Right." Fred grinned at Snape while taking your hand and also disapperating from the kitchen.

You looked at the two twin boys with a raised eyebrow, clearly they were pranksters and always getting into trouble, "Did you two always get into trouble with Snape when you were at Hogwarts?"

"Almost every hour." Fred answered.

"Of every day." George finished Fred's sentence for him.

You grinned, even though you were in Slytherin, you didn't like Snape very much. He was too old and bitter to really understand teenagers now a days, and it seemed like it was his own personal amusement to put students in detention for no good reason.

George handed the container back to you, "You and mum should have a bake off." he grinned.

"Yeah, we'll be the judges!" Fred added in with a grin.

You glanced between the two boys for a moment with a raised eyebrow before you shook your head and walked away from them.

"Hey, where are you goin?!" George called after you.

"To train." you called back, closing the door to your room so you could change into one of the training outfits. Only a few seconds after closing the door, you opened it again and stepped out into the hallway. Silently you walked down the stairs and out of the door. There wasn't much snow on the ground just yet, and you smiled as you started stretching.

A pop sounded behind you, and then warm hands gripped your shoulders, "you're going to freeze dressed like that."

You looked back at one of the twins, "nah, this is tame compared to Canadian winters...." you paused for a moment, not sure whether you were talking to Fred or George.

"Fred." he said simply, he seemed unbothered by the fact that you couldn't tell him and his brother apart. "My hair wings out, George's just kinda hangs there..." he explained, giving you a simple way to tell them apart.

You nodded, "okay.." You turned from him, and ran a short distance before flipping yourself in the air and landing perfectly. Next you lowered yourself onto the ground and into the splits, taking extream care so you wouldn't pull a muscle later.

"Whats that mean? Fred asked, pointing at the tattoo on the right side of your ribs.

You glanced at him, "Keine Bange, ich werde dich schützen..." you mumbled to yourself looking straight ahead. "It means 'Don't worry, I'll protect you..'" you replied, now your mind had wandered to your cousin and how you were unable to keep that promise.

You zoned out, and hadn't realized that Fred was watching you, until one move you were practicing brought the two of you just millimeters apart. You fidgeted slightly, not paying attention to what was going on around you due to the fact that you could feel heat rising to your cheeks.

"Looks like somebody has a crush." George piped in, standing a few feet away from you and Fred.

You leapt backwards almost instantly, George had scared the cr*p out of you. You put a hand to your chest and took a deep breath in to try and calm your racing heart. "Don't do that!" you shouted at George, who only grinned at you.