잘못된

잘못된- Wrong

잘못된- Wrong

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

Keeping a secret is hard. You can't tell anyone. Sometimes they are kept to protect people and other times it is to benefit the keeper. Yukiko wasn't sure how her secret was going to play out. She knew that getting her two friends together wouldn't benefit her, but she would love to see her friends happy. It's not like her plan was going to hurt anyone. Maybe Ivan's feelings if Fleur didn't like him back.

"So, how are you going to pull this off?" Derek asked her as she stared at Ivan and Fleur from across the parking lot.

"I don't know. I'm putting the pieces together. Maybe get Fleur's favorite thing, tell Ivan I got them for the girl he likes, and then lock him in a room where she is also locked in." Yukiko shrugged. "I'll send you a list and after school, we'll set shit up."

"Kitten, watch your language." Derek nudged her towards the front of the school. "I'll see you later then."

School passed by pretty quickly. Yukiko was now sitting at her usual table with her 5 main friends; Scott, Kira, Fleur, Ivan, and Stiles. It was just like every other day with Scott and Stiles bickering and Kira calming them down and the Trio just laughing at how embarrassed Kira looked.

"Stop taking my fries, Stiles!" Scott snapped.

"What are you gonna do, huh?" Stiles asked him, getting in his face. "Wolf out? Let me see you wolf out, Scotty! Let me see you wolf out, hoe!"

Scott finally had enough and pushed him off the bench, basically tackling the human boy to the ground.

"Fuck you," Scott frowned, lightly slapping Stiles. Stiles slapped him back, knowing he wasn't getting anywhere.

"You guys are so annoying," Kira grumbled, slamming her head against the table.

Yukiko chuckled and Fleur and Ivan were basically dying of laughter. She couldn't wait until her plan was in action.

She quickly pulled out her phone and texted Derek.

'Should we do this today or tomorrow? We could have more time to plan.'

'Tomorrow, kitten. You don't have everything ready yet'

He was right. She still needed to buy something and give them to Ivan. She wasn't thinking clearly. Maybe she needs to buy a planner to organize everything.

Yes, she should do that.

"What are you doing after school, Kiko?" Fleur asked her furry friend.

"Uh, I'm hanging out with Derek today. We're going shopping." Yukiko told her looking up from her device.

Fleur raised her eyebrows suggestively at her, causing her to frown and Ivan to roll his eyes at the mention of Derek. He didn't know why he hated him so much. He just did. 

"It's not like that, Fleur." Yukiko rolled her eyes and looked down at her food. 

Or maybe it was? Derek and Yukiko have been getting a lot closer, which she thought they already were but things are different now. Derek looks at her like she is the one giving him air, the one gracing him with a reason to live. Yukiko didn't know how to feel about it. She knew that she loved Derek, but was it in the same way that he loved her. Now come to thing of it, that is now Ivan looks at Yukiko. Not a Fleur and that realization hit her hard. She had to see Derek. 

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

"I was wrong," Yukiko tells Derek, pushing passed him once he opened his door. "He isn't in love with Fleur. He loves me and I don't know what to do. We're so close and he's practically like a brother to me. I was so wrong. How could I not see it before?" She questions as she paces back and forth. 

Derek patiently look at her from his spot by the door with a stoic look on his face. He didn't care for the Spanish boy, but put up with him because he was friends with Yukiko. This news didn't surprise him. He could hear his heartbeat every time he would look at her. It would race and he would get breathless. He was just as lovesick as Derek was. At least he knew that Yukiko didn't return Ivan's feelings. 

"You need to tell him," Derek tells her, stopping her endless rant. 

"What?" She let out, a little out of breath.

Derek closed his door and made his way over to her, placing his arms on her shoulders. He felt a little crazed that someone shared those same feelings that he shared with Yukiko. It scared him. Did she also see him in that light or was he different? 

Of course, he was different. Yukiko didn't do the same things with Ivan that she did with Derek. Most of the times, she would find excuses to stay with him a little longer. Although, it was subconscious, it was very clear that Derek was on a whole other level than Ivan. He was a great guy, just wasn't meant for Yukiko.  

He searched her eyes. Confusion and some thing else lingered in them. He could hear her heart race, but it probably was because she just finished pacing, not because she enjoyed being close to him. "Tell him that you don't feel the same way." 

Yukiko stopped breathing for a second. Why did Derek sound so desperate? Why did he want Ivan out of the picture? Yukiko couldn't place it, but it was most likely because of the way he looked at her. Derek looks at her the same way that Ivan does, but more deeply. He has been in love with her for a long time and all he wants is her. He can't though. He can't have her. 

"Why?" 

Derek almost didn't hear her. Her voice so low, it almost didn't leave her mouth. He had to tell her. He couldn't hold it in any longer. It was killing him. 

"Because I love you."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

Don't know how to feel about this one :\