なぞ

なぞ - Mystery

なぞ - Mystery

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ

It was finally the weekend and Kira and her friends had invited Yukiko, Ivan, and Fleur on a camping trip. It was Yukiko's first time and her parents wanted her to be comfortable so they allowed her to go. Although they were worried about her safety, they believed that Kira and her friend would protect them.

"I'm so excited to meet Kira's friends," Ivan spoke the Yukiko excitedly. He was in the back of Kira's car along with Fleur. Scott and the rest of them were going to meet Kira and them at the campsite because her parents were taking too long with the 'Before-You-Go' speech. 

"They are super nice. I think they'll like you. Sadly, Derek can't come." Yukiko frowned. "He's my favorite out of Kira's friends." 

"I thought Isaac was your favorite." Kira looked at her confused. "You have been hanging out with him all week."

Yukiko forgot about Isaac. He has been trying his best to make her happy and so far, it's worked. He makes her laugh and blush. Kira thinks Yukiko has a crush on him, but Scott keeps reminding her that she has the mentality of a 7-year-old. 

"He's my friend. Yes," She nods, a small blush makes its way to her cheeks. 

Kira gasps, "Kiko! Are you blushing?" 

Ivan and Fleur also joining in to tease their friend. 

"It's okay, Yukiko. I had my first crush when I was 5." Fleur sighed in bliss. "His name was Marcellus. He was dark-skinned with beautiful dark chocolate eyes." She looked out the window and genteelly places her palm against the glass. "I will always love you, Marcellus." 

The three of us bust out laughing. Fleur's thick french accent took over when she was in deep thought. Ivan and Yukiko found it hilarious, but Kira just never heard her speak like that. It was odd. Fleur was always the quiet type. She has been coming to Beacon Hills as long as Kira has. Sucks that they never became friends. Kira found her funny. 

"Yukiko doesn't have the same mentality as us. She has a very childish brain. She thinks differently than us." Kira tells them. She was curious as to whether let Ivan and Fleur know about Kiko's supernatural coming. 

Soon all 4 teenagers arrived at the campsite. Isaac and Scott met them at the entrance, while the rest of the group stayed back to set up the tents. 

Yukiko could already imagine Lydia bossing around the guys to do the heavy lifting and Malia sluggishly setting up the tent with a grumpy frown plastered on her face. 

"How was the ride here?" Scott asked them, smiling up at his girlfriend. 

Kira pulled him down for a quick kiss and says, "Good. Lots of laughing, teasing and we definitely got closer." Kira turns to her younger sister and sends her a sly wink. 

Scott leads the small group to base, which was a good 5 minutes away from the parking. Kira and Scott took the lead as they used this time to catch up with each other. Ivan and Fleur stayed towards the middle talking about their home countries. Now, Isaac and Yukiko were quietly walking in the back. The younger girl not finding her words after she discovered she might have a slight crush on the curly-haired teen.  

"So, are you excited?" He asked her. 

Yukiko nodded and it went back to utter silence. She enjoyed the sound of the birds chirping, the leaves rustling, the creek's water splashing. 

"Sucks the Derek wasn't able to come," Isaac mumbles, hoping to get the girl to talk. 

"Yeah, I haven't seen him since that day, but we talk every day before I go to bed," She tells him. "His voice calms me." 

"Do you like him?" He suddenly asked. His voice rushed and filled with urgency. 

"Yeah, he's nice to me. He's strong, funny, and believe it or not, he makes me feel safe." She answered him. 

Isaac looked away from the younger girl. He felt saddened that Yukiko confessed to liking Derek. The man that once took him in. 

"But, I have a crush on someone." She admitted. 

Isaac whipped his head towards her, his mouth wide with shock.

"You do?" She nodded, looking away from him. 

Is there a possibility that she likes him? He smiled to himself reminding himself that there was still a chance to get her to like him. He watched her walking ahead to catch up to her friends as they arrived at the campsite. Scott looked around the site and found Isaac at the entrance. 

"Hey." Scott waved at his roommate as Yukiko went to greet Stiles and the rest of the girls. "What's up?"

"Kiko just told me she has a crush on someone." He smiled but frowned when Scott's expression flattened.  

"You do know she's-"

"-has the mentality of a 7-year-old," He finished off for him with an annoyed tone in his voice. "You tell me every time. I don't know why you keep saying that. We don't know anything about her species. You're just making assumptions." 

The group started to gather around the two friends. 

"Well maybe making assumptions is the right thing to do at this time!" Scott shouted. 

"She's been our friend for months and we still haven't found anything. You aren't looking." Isaac started to see red. 

"Because I don't know where to look. Deaton knows just as much as we do." Scott yelled, frustrated. 

"You just don't want to see me happy," Isaac scoffed, turning away from his friend and locked eyes with Yukiko. 

"I want to see you happy, Isaac," Scott growled, his eyes glowing red. "I want to see you happy, just not with her." Everyone gasp. Why was Scott so protective of Yukiko. She didn't understand why they were fighting about her. 

"What's the supposed to mean?" Kira spoke up,  the offended tone not going unnoticed.   

He turns to his girlfriend of 2 years and finally noticed that everyone was surrounding the two friends. 

"He can't like her because we know nothing about her. She can be dangerous for all we know. We are putting ourselves in harm's way just because we decided to take her in." Every one looked taken aback by Scott's sudden outburst. 

Is this truly how he felt about Yukiko? Not even 4 months ago, he adored her. 

"We didn't take her in, Scott. She's my family." 

Yukiko looked up to Scott. He was someone she thought she could admire and wanted to follow in his footsteps. He seemed like a leader, helpful and kind, yet determined and strong. His outburst made her look at him differently. He looked at her with fear and hesitance. Her now sad eyes bored into his fearful ones. He was scared and wanted what was best for his pack and he was frightened by the lack of knowledge surrounding the new Yukimura. This didn't stop the pack from judging his intentions like he was judging Yukiko. 

"Let's go, Kiko." Kira latches onto her sister's arm and drags her away. Ivan and Fleur following them as they are their ride home. 

Isaac turned towards his alpha and says, "I am going to do everything in my power to make sure she finds out who she is. Not because I fear her, but because I want her to know herself better." 

Scott looks down ashamed, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen and it involves Yukiko. 

"She's only been human for 4 months. She's been adapting, trying to get to our level. Like it or not, she's just a fucking innocent cat."