猫 - Cat

猫 - Cat

"You're my cat?" Kira asked me as she took a step back and crashed into her dresser. "Then why can you talk? Why are you human?" 

Why was human? Of what could recall, there wasn't anything that I did last night that could cause me to become human. 

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

Kira quickly closed her eyes when she noticed that i was naked. She felt her way towards her closet and picked out a decent outfit for me. An oversized blue jumper and a gray skirt.

I took the items from her out-reached hand and tried to remember how Kira would put on her clothes. i slipped one hand into a blue jumper putting it through the second-biggest hole then i got my other hand and put it through one of the tubes. I then grabbed the skirt and put both my new legs through and zipped it up when it reached my hips.

"I'm done."

Kira turned around and busted out laughing when she saw how i was dressed. I looked at her confused.
"Oh, Kiko. That's not how you put on a jumper. Here," Kira laughed, moving closer to fix the sweater that i had apparently put on wrong.

She took my first arm out of the second-biggest hole and put it through the second tube then pushed my head through the first hole and into the second.

"There."

Kira pushed me towards her mirror and urged me to look at myself. I gasped. I look pretty, but Kira looked prettier.

"I think we should tell my parents," Kira suggested. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of her room. "Mom, Dad! Are you home?"

Silence.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

Kira thought for a minute. She looked around her home, rummaging through her parent's stuff for who knows what.

"I remember my telling me something about the blood moon and how it has magical forces. My mom has a calendar that tracks the blood moon and if last night happened to be one then maybe that's why you turned." She hypothesized.

"So if that you say happened then what?" I hummed.

She shrugged. She needed her mothers to help. She also needed to inform Scott.

"Maybe Scott can help," I suggested. Kira looked at me as if she realized something.

"You're right. He can ask Deaton for help. He'll know more than I do." She grabbed on to my arm again and pulled me out of the house. The sunlight burned my eyes. I wasn't used to be outside often.