멋진

멋진- handsome

멋진- handsome

After Kira got out of school, we tried to figure out how to tell her parents about the situation that we were currently stuck in. We both knew her mother was going to be home, but Kira's dad stayed after school to do school stuff. 

 "Kira, is that you?" Her mom, Noshiko, called out from the living room. "Have you seen Yukiko? I went to give her food but I couldn't find her." Then she came into sight. "Who is this, Kira?" 

Kia panicked causing me to roll my eyes. I held out my hand for Mrs. Yukimura. "Hi, I'm Lee Ji-Eun. You can call me Jiji."

"Noshiko." She accepted the handshake. "Nice to meet you, Jiji."

Kira stuttered out an excuse to get me into her room, using the justification that we were going to work on a project for school. 

She led us into our room and locked the door. "Good thinking." She said. "I did not want to tell her so soon. I was freaking out."

"I got that from you taking a whole minute to just stuttering 'uh, um, uh'," I laughed. "I spent 7 whole years with you, Kira. I know you more than you know yourself."

Soon Mr. Yukimura arrived as soon as Noshiko started to make dinner. Kira exited her room and encouraged me to follow her. She walked into the kitchen as I stayed behind and lingered in the hallway. 

"Mom, Dad, I need to speak with you." Kira leaned against the island to keep her balance. She felt like she was going to faint and I could feel it radiate off of her. 

After minutes of hushed whispers being thrown around, Noshiko called out for me to enter. "Kiko, you can come in now." I walked into the kitchen, the nerves now making their way up my spine. 

"I have a friend from South Korea that works in the government. He would be able to make a birth certificate to send to another friend of ours for adoption papers." Ken, Kira's father starts off.

"Thank you, Mr. Yukimura." I bowed. 

"Call me, Dad." He smiled. "It's only fair."

"Thank you, Dad."

After my mom, I guess, finished dinner we ate and discussed what we would be doing, as in school and the adoption. When we finished, Mom and Dad sent us off to bed. Kira gave me a pair of clothes and showed me to the shower. Luckily, I wasn't the type of cat that hated water. 

"Okay, so shampoo and conditioner are for your hair and the body wash basically has what it is for in the name." She explains as she passed me the products as she lists them off. "For the body wash, scrub yourself with the liquid until you foam up and some for the shampoo, but for the hair. The conditioner doesn't foam but keep it in your hair for a minute before washing it out."

She turned on the shower before exiting the room. I shed the clothes that Kira had given me this morning and stepped into the warm water. I did everything Kira told me to do and got out of the water. I dried off myself just like she did when I was still a cat. 

The next afternoon, Kira had arrived from school with Scott in tow. She wanted me to meet the rest of her friends. She handed me and tight striped shirt, jean shorts, fishnets, and a huge jacket. I changed quickly and followed them to Kira's car. Luckily Derek was going to be there so I wasn't going to feel that bad. There were 5 guys and 3 girls. 

"Guys, this is Yukiko, she's my cat." Kira introduces me. Everyone's face, except Derek and Scott, were surprised. 

"Um, but that's a girl," The blue-eyed, curly blonde pointed out. 

"We're aware." Kira and I both say in sync. 

"So basically, my ancestor slept with a cat and now every 7th generation becomes human on their 7th birthday. I can't change back. I just have to live the rest of my life as a human." I smiled. The group stayed quiet. "I also have nine lives and If I die, I am reborn as a human baby." Again, silence. Derek rolled his eyes and cleared his throat causing everyone to snap out of it. 

"Wow, that's cool, I guess." The darker boy chuckled nervously.

"You guys shouldn't be that weirded out. You guys are werewolves. Y'all deal with weirder shit." Kira growled, her kitsune spirit making an appearance for a split second. I have never seen her kitsune out in the open. Her friend's attitude towards the situation must have triggered her. I would have been too if my friends didn't accept my cat. Then again, I don't have friends or a cat. 

"No, we're okay with it. It's just that, this was your actual cat. At least we were humans before we turned," The shorter blonde says. 

"Actually, Peter, Derek, and Malia were born into werewolves/werecoyotes," the one next to the red-haired girl corrects them. 

"Well, get over it." She rolled her eyes before she walks up to me and smiles. "I'm Lydia." 

Soon every single one of Scott's pack, as they called it, introduced themselves. There was Lydia, who is the smartest, Allison, who used to date Scott, Malia, who is the werecoyote, Theo, who was killed as a child and brought back by these beings called, dread doctors, Stiles, who is dating Lydia, Liam, Scott's beta, Mason and Corey, who are dating, and Peter, Derek's uncle. 

As I looked over the group, I realized how attractive everyone was. Pretty faces attract each other, I guess. 

"Is she in heat or something?" Isaac asked taking a step closer to sniff me. 

"That's what I asked." Derek snickered. "No, she just thinks we're hot. 

"Oh," Stiles snorted, "Who's the hottest?" 

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Isaac. His soft, pullable, curly blonde hair, those blue eyes that were full of innocence and pain. I just wanted to run my hands over him.    

"Doesn't matter."