Exposed

A few days later the class is downstairs eating dinner together. They don't do it often with everyone's busy schedule, but they do it as often as they can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo sits at the edge of a table with Kirishima next to him. Kaminari, Todoroki and Midoriya sit across from them. The rest of the class filling in the other tables.

"Hey Midoriya!" Kaminari says, prompting the green-haired boy to look up from his food, "How come you always have a red gatorade? I never see you drink another color."

"Oh well, my mom always sends me some and since red is my favorite color this is the only one I get. Haha but it's super nice so I can't complain." Midoriya laughs as he pushes his gatorade to the center of the table.

"I didn't know your favorite color was red Midoriya." Todoroki says in his monotone voice.

"Yeah that's cool, Red is definitely my favorite color. It is the color of manliness!!!!" Kirishima screams as he stands up and pumps the air with his fist.

"Hey wait so what do you think of Bakugo's eyes then?"

Midoriya looks at Bakugo who is now staring lasers at Kaminari. "Well I think they are pretty cool."

"What about mine Midoriya?" Kirishima says leaning toward the frazzled boy.

"Well uhh yeah-"

"Do you like my hair then?" Todoroki cuts Midoriya off from finishing his sentence.

Midoriya replies but Bakugo is worried about other things.

"Why do you care what he thinks Kirishima!" Bakugo says as he turns from Kaminari to Kirishima.

"Woah chillax dude, I was just wondering." Kirishima says, a little defensively.

"Why are you wondering." Bakugo says standing up as well.

Kirishima goes to put his hand on to Bakugo, but Bakugo grabs his wrist before he can. With his right arm trapped, Kirishima lifts his left arm as well, but it too is encompassed by Bakugo's fast reflexes. The two start pushing against each other, all eyes from the class on them.

"What is your deal Bakugo, I was just curious calm down." Kirishima says, but this time in a happy tone because he is having fun pushing back against Bakugo.

"Tch. Whatever." Bakugo says as he lets go of Kirishima and storms off to his room.

"Wow what was that all about?" Uraraka says from two tables away.

"I have no clue, he got all angry out of nowhere. It was really weird." Kirishima responds.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened and I watched the whole thing." Kaminari chimes in.

The class looks a little confused but the majority of them go back to what they were doing before, except for Kirishima, who sits there confused as to what just happened and why.

A week later, at lunch the BakuSquad sits together, talking their heads off like every other day.

"Alright guys, for real we need to have a sleepover!" Mina screams out.

"Hell yeah. That'd be totally awesome. You're gonna do it with us right Bakugo?" Kirishima asks, his voice screaming like the rest of him as he stands up from excitement.

Bakugo looks over to Kirishima, blocking out one of Mina's "looks" she has been giving him since the day she found out. "I couldn't think of anything worse to do. Why would I lose sleep to hang out with you guys."