?̶̛̪̯̩͔͖̫̗̭̑̊̊̀͒̇̋͐̑̊͝͠?̵̠̮̠̤̣͖̻̖̲̗̊͒̈͝ͅ?̸̩̙̳́̾̈́̃̇͊̕

( flashback, now in nightmares POV )

NIGHTMARES POV:

I detached the magic container from my soul

"Did you really forget that killer needs this..? Do you want him to dust..?" I say.

My worry about error was consuming me. I was barely able to think..

I hoped that talking about something might help, but it didnt.

Instead if ink responding he just walked out. Speechless.

I understood why. He was worried. It probably wasnt gonna help that he had to leave error wile he went to look for crayon queen. I could sense his negativity dissapear. Along with killers. Looks like they already left..

That was quick.

I looked at error.

Blood was slowly dripping from his mouth. His unconscious body weak, and fragile. The orb, which I'm guessing was used, could heal a lot. But it still wouldnt clean up blood, or make his bones any less fragile. They where just broken for crying out loud

I sat down. My head pounded. My own negativity was hurting me..

Negativity gave me power, but to much is bad. It gives me bad migraines.. think of it like this.

Humans rely on things like blood, to stay alive. I, rely on negativity. But, just like humans, too much, is harmful. If a human has to much blood in there body, they can have a stroke, or even heart attack. Me? If I get to much negativity, then I get serious migraines, and sometimes worse.. but that's not important... not right now..

( remember this, you might need to remember that later in the story. )

I sat down on a chair next to the bed error was on and closed my eyes. Aiming my head torwards the ceiling.

I took deep breaths, slowly sinking down into the cushioned seat.

I felt all the heavy, thick negativity slowly fall off my body, and form a puddle on the ground.

I looked over at the small table next to the chair I was in to see- errors glasses..? That's strange.. how did they get here..? I didnt set them out of his pockets.. and I doubt 404 pet error out of the void.. what was he doing here before he got kidnapped..? Or did ink have his glasses..? Or dream, or blue..?

I think I remember error mentioning him and blue where friends. Maybe he had them and set him here..?

Or maybe it was fresh or geno. They are brothers.. but geno said that theyd been separated when they where kids, and hadn't talked much after he changed his name and the whole fate insident. So it couldn't have been him.. what if someone here had to do with 404 finding error.

Geno said that 404 had been looking for them for a wile. How did he find him all of a sudden..

I flinch.

I hear a loud ringing. a VERY loud ringing. I cover my ears and look torwards the doorway. I pause, unable to move.

I saw them standing in the doorway.

They M̸̛̮̫̦̎̃o̴̳͂͐v̷͚̬̞͆͒ẻ̷͇̂͒ḑ̷͕̄ ̴̼͖͎͒̐̑t̸̼̜̓̔̕ö̶̮̰́́͝ŗ̷̩͂w̴̼͘͜a̶͈̭̤̔̔͊r̵̨̜͉̓̕d̴̙̣̙͂̍s̷͙̖̮̽͠ ̷̪͐̈́m̸̯̈͑ẹ̸̱̘͋̓̌ ̶̲̉͊͜a̴͈̽̇̆n̷̼̋d̴̺͗͝ Ġ̷͙̔̀̃̎̇̅̑͘͘͝ŕ̵͙̮̜̦̑͒̃͒̇̓̚̕͜ā̸̬͊̑̍̅̆̃̽͑̐͝b̵̡̩͓̞̣̹̪̱̠̲̟͂̔̑̒̐͜͠b̶̧̯̲̹̰̻͊̽̊̇̚̕͘͜͝͝͝ẽ̸̯̟̦͂́̈́͊̏̔́̈̑̽̍̍d̴̨̩̱̱̘̜̩̥̩͉̬̍͛̾̎̑̄̂̉̕͝ ̵̧̱̱̯͓̆̐̇̓̈́̓̐m̸͔̘̘͓͊͝ę̵̖̯̺̼̿̑͌͆̈́͛̿̎͊͑̔͘.̷̜͙̯̺͓̪̠̠͍̬̜͈̹̌̈ͅ ̶̨̡̗̹̭͎̪̫͔̲̻̟͙͘Ǐ̵̢̹̞͖̞̞̰̈́̋̅́̀̔̆͠ ̶̧̝̰̗̞̱̙̳̬̘͌͗̇̽̍̄̔́̾̓͐̍̚͜͝f̷̧̡̡̛͍̻̬̳̮͕͙́͋̔̆͗͒̎͠ë̸̻̜͖́͛̀͐̑̐͐͝l̶̺̳̮̗͑̓͗̎͗͆͐͒̎͑͠t̴̫̝̖̺̦̪̲̳̩̝̺͜͝ ̴̙̞̰̄̄̄̔̓̓́̈́̒͜͜͠ͅm̴͔̓͋̈́̏̈̅y̴̹͕̦̗̙̥̪̎̏͋̋̾͘ ̶̇́͊͛̍̅͛̆͝ͅb̵̧͉̻̪͚̟̯̖͈͕̱̬̊̆͛̑̐͗̔̀̑̇̐͋̕͝ȯ̷̻͒̃̀̍̄̐̾͛̇̉̕͝ͅd̸̗͈̭͛͆̓͌̉̾̈́͋͘ỳ̶͎̙̱̬͓͖͋͗́̈́͒͊̉͗̇͝ ̷̖̈́̆́͂̈w̴̠̩̣̕ę̴͓̪̭̣͍̣̪͍̦̮̮̫̣͑̅̈̉͛̀̐̚͠͠͝͝ạ̶̬̠̝̹̗͚͎̰͐̐͆͆̀̈́̀́͒̾̀͒͜͠k̶̠̞̺̜̳̟̰̣̣̦̃͜ȩ̵̧̛̈́̈̏́́̍̓͌̑̀̀̑͝ņ̵̘̭͔͕̀̎͗̀̓͠ ̵͚̭̖̠̫̼̹͍̝̪͇͌͛͋͋̋̄͌̌̎̄̎́͜͜͝ͅ