a target for a heart

NIGHTMARES POV:

I picked up error and sprinted out of the smoke, trying to keep myself in my positive form. If I changed to my corrupted form, my staff would despawn.. and I need that for its magic. Dream can spawn a bow, and I can spawn a moon scythe. Along with a barrier if the staffs end is touching the ground. And that might come in handy. I set him down gently, far from the battle, but in sight of ink. Hopefully he'll see hes ok now and get a little control of himself. I grab the green orb I was given. The original plan was for me to destract 404 wile ink for error out of there and healed. But once we saw what 404 had done to him....

There was a change of plans...

Ink just wanted revenge.. I could tell. He wanted to make 404 go through the same pain that he made error go through. I didnt blame him. I wanted to as well.. but I can control myself. I've been mad and scared multiple times. You get use to it.. people dont treat villains nicely... but the so called 'heros' like ink? They get everything.. so I guess he mad that something didnt go the way he thought. So I'll let him let off some steam, before I dispose of that jerk myself. I look at error with worried eyes to see that hes out cold.

Good..

I dont want him to see this..

He might dislike his father, but hes still his dad. I wouldnt want to risk him getting more traumatized then he already is.. even if 404 did hurt him.. I know error. Hes a villain, but with good intentions, and a good heart. If we left it up to him, hed probably forgive him in a heartbeat..

I guess hes just adorable like that.

But nows not the time for compliments.

I grab the green orbs out of my pocket, and set it next to error.

'Please, let this work.'

I slowly tighten my grip, and as the orb begins to crack, magic starts to seep out of it and onto error. He absorbs the magic, and I watch as bones slowly pop back into place, and if I spawn his info panel, I can see his health rising.

Good..

Hes save now.

Now it's time to end this.

KILLERS POV:

where are they!? Did they get hurt!?!? This, at most, was supost to take 30 minutes! It's been nearly an hour!!! Please God say something didbt go wrong- ink sounded so confident in his plan- what could have happened!??? Did they get hurt!? Are they- are they-

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I look over, panicked and scared, to see horror looking at me confusedly, and dust looking at me worriedly. His hand on my shoulder reassuringly. He knew I was scared. We all where.. but dust knew my secret.. he knew I was more worried then anyone in the room... he knew how I felt... he knew what I was thinking.... I couldn't help but think back to inks plan....

Inks is called 'foolproof plan'...

That now, we're thinking went wrong..

( flashback )

KILLERS POV:

" he dosnt like it when you call him by his real name. I tried calling him that before, and he stopped me real quick. But to answer your question, yes. I'm ready to save error, but we need a plan just in case 404 shows up. hes stronger then all of us combined." Nightmare states.

That's nightmare for you. He always wanted everyone to be safe if there was a way for no one to get hurt, even I'd that person was his enemy. I could tell he was worried, and it sort of made me jealous. But this is error we're talking about. Hes our friend, we're all worried.