a silent cry

ERRORS POV:

I thought of all my horrid thoughts and how horrible the things I was forced to do were. Panic filled my body. I got dropped to the ground and fell on my hands and knees. All my energy was gone and it was hard to breath....things were blurry. I looked up at a blurry 404. Walking torwards me with an angry glare. I felt my head pound and I heard a loud ringing sound beating into my scull. I clutched onto my head and whined in pain. Looking up at my father's angered expression...

I remember back when I was a child. Me,geno,fresh,mom..and dad..he drank a lot and mom couldnt stop him. He would hurt me and my brothers..especially me..seeming how he didnt want a child and I was his...geno and fresh are my half brothers. The same mom, but not the same dad. So he only hurt them a little bit..mom was terrified for us but coukdnt leave him. Seeming how if he did he threatened to kill not only her, but me and my brothers. If I wasnt already dead by the time she left that is...after a wile mom and us were able to escape from him. And we found out he couldnt leave the void for long, So we hid.. hes hated me,geno,and fresh ever sense..but has never held anything against mom...and he never hurts geno and fresh..only me...i dont know why..

I realized suddenly a sharp pain in my arm and blood filled my vision. I had dozed off and I looked down at the bloody ground to see a broken arm, getting held on by the pure determination I had left in my soul, but I could feel my confidence starting to fade. I felt weak,useless,..alone.. I felt tears roll down my face, leaving more blue stains down my cheeks

But I wasnt ready for the pain I was about to have to suffer..

GENOS POV:

I saw ink expression change quickly,like a bullet leaving a gun. To fast to see it change, and painful to look at the outcome. He looked stained with suprise, with hints of betrayal and guilt.. I wasnt suprised about the feeling of betrayal, but with the part of guilt that lingered in his eyes, it caught me off guard..

"Its hard to explain" I say in a calm voice " but not impossible..

Let's start this story from the beginning "

( flashback to the story genos telling )

A long time ago, three brothers were born. Geno, Fresh, And glitch, all of wich had the same mother, With bright pink hair and bright eyes. Unlike the children, she was a human. Her name was cq, but most people called her crayon queen. All the brothers were different. Fresh was a parasite, geno was sick/undead, and glitch was, well, a glitch. Geno and fresh both had the same father, but glitch was different. He was the child of cq and 404. He wasnt supost to happen, but cq accepted him with open arms. 404 on the other hand, wasnt so nice. He hated the child and ended up becoming a abusive alcoholic. so they ran. One thing led to another and the brothers and the mother got separated. Geno was sent to the save screen, Fresh was sent to a random AU, glitch was sent to the anti void, and cq was lost in the code. Nowhere to be found. Only glitches can go into the code, but if someone was to manage to get in there that's not a glitch, the only way they would survive is if they had a lot of  determination. Wich, luckily, cq had. The problem was though, glitch was only a child when he was separated from his family, so he had no one to teach him how to manipulate the code. So, he had no way to save his mother. So he sat in the anti void for multiple years, learning magic, and manipulation with his strings, hoping to one day learn the code, and save his mother, and maybe even get revenge on his father for hurting his family. Though, that never would happen. Yes, glitch was strong, but he was overcome by fear. Once 404 found were he was, he froze up, and started shaking violently, to scared to move. 404 beat him, with error to scared to fight back, but that wasnt his only problem. Once he was around 200 years old, a very powerful monster named F̵̧͚̰̤̹̱͉̂́͂̑̂̾̇̃͐̽̿̔̅̈̎̈́ą̶̃t̵̢̛̛̠̫͙̜͇͖̤͕̃̎̍͌͊̍̉̏̆̇̌͌͑̈́͒̈̄̃͂̆̆͌̀͒̚̚͠e came, and she didnt mean well.. she told him she had a child to, the creator. his name was ink. He created universes, with thousands of monsters and some with humans. She told him that these univerces where called AUs, and they were stored in something called the multiverse. But it could only take so much. If ink continued to create, the AUs would collide, and shatter into nothing but a void, tearing every monster and human limb by limb, until they were nothing but code. " you will be the destroyer. You will make sure the balance is stable and kill AUs, so that the multiverse does not crumble " she told him. But he refused..he didnt want to hurt anyone. He begged and pleaded for another way, But she wasnt taking no for an answer. She tightened her grip of magic on glitches soul and he screamed in agony. His bones staned themselves black and red, with a golden smile carved on his face. His tears stained blue, and become cables for him to destroy with. His eyes became staticky, and glitches and ERRORS covered his body. He felt in pain. His body was aching and cracking with pain. So he gave in. He decided to destroy. She gave him the power of portals. And the power of destruction.. " you will kill all the monsters in the au, then you'll delete its code. If you dont, everyone will die. Because of you. You will suffer for my child's happiness. And you will rot with guilt " she stated. And left glich alone..he was scared of his brothers finding him. Thinking of him as a monster. So he changed his name to the words imprinted around his body.

Error

( end of flashback)