one sided love

NIGHTMARES POV:

We where in a predicament..

We didnt know when error would wake up, and it would be best for him to wake up someplace away from here

But at the same time..

Cq was his mother.. and he loved her. If he found out we had just left her here-.. hed be heartbroken..

That's if she hadn't starved by now..

It's been years sense shes dissapeared into the code! Theres no way she'd still be alive..! But I'm not sure if error was ready to accept that... we couldn't split up.. and we didnt want to wait for error to wake up to find her. We dont even know what she looks like..! All he said when he was talking about her is that she had some blue glasses that she wore every now and then. Along with brown eyes, a chip in between her two front teeth, and bright pink hair..!!

......

Ok...

Now that I think about it-

That probably wont be to hard to recognize...

But still! Theres no telling how big this place is! She could be anywhere! And if we do manage to find her, theres no telling what shape she could be in! What if shes long gone..?

What would we tell error..?

Hed feel terrible..

I cant have that happen.. she has to be ok..!

But what do we do.. I dont want to leave error at the star base..

F̵̨̦͉͖̪̖̦̣̘̳̞̿͌̾̀̊͌͜ͅá̸̠̳̹̓t̴̢̞́̐̉́̂͛̌̈́̉̓͑̚̕͝ê̷̡̥̮̙̪̠͉̱̭̼͇̓̑̋̀̍̋͊̾̌̂̅͌̾̈́͜ is still a problem.. if we're gone and the others arent watching him..

...

I dont want to consider what might happen..

Hmmmm....

What should we do..!?....

"Nightmare."

Crap.. i cant leave him alone..

"Nightmare....!"

But I cant let him go with us.. he's been through a lot already..

"NIGHTMARE"

what can I do!??

"NIGHTMARE LISTEN TO ME!!"

I snap out of it, looking at ink with a suprised look. D### he was loud..-

"Your thinking to much. I dont know what your thinking about. But you need to stop. Your getting stressed"

"Sorry.. I'm just thinking about what to do now.."

I watch inks expression. He seems confused. "What do you mean 'what to do now'?"

I look at him "I mean what are we going to do now..? Error is hurt, but we cant just leave without cq! And fate might be after error as well..! So I font want to leave him with the others... I dont trust them enough with him.. if hes left alone for one second, she could snatch him up..!"

Ink seems hes to think. Starring at the ground.

"Simple" he states.

This otta-be good..

"We bring error back to the base, one of us stays there, and the other brings someone else with us back here to search for her!"

Yet again. Ink seems so confident with such a simple plan.