silence

INKS POV:

I watched as he curled up and clutched his skull, his never ending glitching getting worse. His breathing catching against his throat and ERRORS filling his eyes. His body shaking. I tried to gentally grab his hand but he flinched and backed up, using his feet to propel him against the goopy, dirty floor. More blue strings formed on his cheekbones and his glitching got worse. His body almost unnoticeable will all the pixels and chunks covering his body

How can I help him if he cant hear me but is afraid to be touched..? And its not like he can see me with the 'ERRORS' blocking his vision.. I thought angrily and worried.

I hated how much I cared for him.. even if he was evil, it's clear now he had a reason. And I had caught him doing so many cute things..

Caught him making puppets. Sewing in there little button eyes, and stuffing them gentally with stuffing or cotton that he'd found from a pillow. Or even with his soft pellets that filled his large bean bag to bring the sewn puppets to shape. Him smiling and talking to the little dolls, using his strings to move them like a little puppet show.

Caught him using his glasses to stare up at the stars in outertale.. the shooting stars reflecting in the glass. The red frame glowing in the moonlight. His eyes shining as a smile fills his cheeks. Him humming the slight melody of a distant tone out in the echoing village far away.

Caught him using his portals, to reveal a show. His favorite show that he always watched, undernovla. Him gasping and talking to himself at every plot twist. Him saying lines that he had memorized by heart. Him laughing at every cliche joke, stuffing his face with fell sans chocolate. Not seeming to have a care the whole multiverse.

All the things I've caught him doing and all the times we talked and joked. It made my chest start to get all jittery just thinking about it.

Like butterflies in a stomach.

When we werent fighting, we where hanging out. Though he seemed annoyed by me at times, it was all worth it to see his smile. His glitchy laugh and embarrased insults. It made me care for him.

Now he was quivering in fear. In love with nightmare, and afraid of everyone.

Unable to even hear..

and me.. unable to help.

He curled up, putting his hands above his head and pulling his skull down into his knees, endless sobs came from his throat as the cruel reality hit him that he wouldn't be able to hear.

He wouldn't be able to make puppet shows, he couldnt hear his own voice that hed given to the puppets.

Couldn't hum the tune of a distant song in outertale. Because he wouldnt know the song.

Couldnt watch undernovla, and couldnt repeat his favorite lines. Unable to hear them speak.

And I would never be able to make him laugh again. Hed never understand me..

Both our worlds seem to crumble at this reality.

The room fell silent as error crashed again, his body going still. I wished with every bone In my body that this was all a dream. That I would wake up and get to go to the anti void, seeing error happier then ever. Knitting and sewing and eating chocolate. Acting like theres not a care in the world. I would give anything for him to be like that again.

Anything..

I sighed and rubbed my skull, I migraine forming. I looked around the room to see all the worried expression of my friends. Killer seemed pale ( if skeletons can seem that way) and sci actually seemed to be holding back tears..

I looked at the limp, weak body of passive nightmare, and I flinched. His body was still limp and his eyes where still closed.

But I swear, for a split second-

I could have swore i saw green eyes.

( his guys! I know this chapter is a little shorter then the rest, and I'm sorry for not getting this chapter out sooner. thanks for the support and I love you all! Have a great day!! )