・Chapter 15・

I know it's a fake dead body- but imagine him sleeping or something and you move his hair to the side (u^uԅ) UGH THIS PICTURE-
I suck at writing fighting scenes in the last chapter, but I'm decent at angst. >:) Pretty short chapter...

The crystal shatters in his bloodied hand. Beautiful shards of crystal fall slowly like feathers as they littered on the floor. The human in the Phantom Troupe completely vanishes and Feitan... Feitan didn't know how to feel anymore. It's like a blizzard took over his whole heart, making him go numb on the inside. The members on the roof stares with wide eyes and mouths open. It's like time has frozen still, letting them take a moment for the pain to seep through their veins.

Genko lowly chuckles, watching the spider's all frozen and vulnerable. The next thing he knows, a shiny teardrop splashes right in front of his eyes. Pakunoda was the first one to hit rock bottom as tears flow down her cheeks, dripping from her chin. Her face twists with guilt and pain as she raises her gun and aims right at Genko's head where the brain was located, but before she could take the final kill, Feitan sword has already raised up and sliced through Genko's head.

Feitan raises his sword again stabbing him another time, then another. His mask covers most of his face, but his eyes were wide, yet blank. His mind was static. Feitan can't think straight anymore as he keeps on stabbing Genko underneath him until he finally accepts the fact they lost. He drops his sword and steps on Genko's head. Feitan stares down with a merciless, dark face. Without another word, he gets off of Genko, walking away from the dead body.

Phinks drops to his knees, "Hey... where's the happy ending?" His breath hitch, "God, is this karma for everything?" He stares at the ground, his knuckles turning white from clenching it so hard. Machi takes a knee and sighs. She looks up at the broken crystal parts scattered across the ground with her blue eyes. "Damn." Was all as she can say as she looks away, "Damn!" She sceams this time, pounding the ground. Nobunaga drops his katana an starts chucking, "Haha..." His hand reaches over to his chest, his hand over his hear. He's far from happy though as the laughing continues, the tears in his eyes spill out all over the ground, "Ahahaha..."

Uvogin and the others hop onto the building, seeing the aftermath, "Did we do it? Did we get her back?" He looks to face to face in a desperate manner. His breath stops as he sees the shattered crystal on the bloodied ground. They were all devastated, telling Uvogin everything. He made a low frown, "What...is...this...?" He stomps towards Genko's dead body, grabbing it, "Oh... Look... A piece of sh*t." He crushes his head before throwing it roughly across the city. He takes a deep breath before letting out a scream of anger. The sun slowly starts to peek over the horizon as everybody watches Uvo's roar rips throughout the sky.

Feitan's face couldn't be seen as he shoves his hands in his pockets, walking away. He looks back at his pained comrades before leaping off the building into the alleyway. He slides down the wall recklessly onto the floor, leaning against it. He runs his fingers through his hair only to have it fall back in his eyes to his annoyance. He stares at the ground, and in his own language he mutters, "You don't have to annoy me anymore." Drops of water begin to splash the ground. He looks up to find the soft purple sky, filled with orange clouds. Still staring the sky, he feels the wetness dripping down his chin. He then touches his face to find tears of his own. With an annoying grunt, he looks down to hide the tears. Feitan wipes them away with his sleeve. His face doesn't look sad at all, just numbness. It was only his eyes that shows his pain, but despite that, he didn't want it. He wanted to deny the pain. He wanted to tell himself it's fine and that losing you won't do anything, but he knows very well, deep inside his frozen heart, it's taking a toll on the mentality of the spiders and himself.

Feitan then doesn't have the care to even sit up straight anymore as he slouches, almost curling up into a ball. His hair fell over his eyes, "Sorry... Guess I'm still a little rusty. That's why I couldn't save you." Gripping his chest, the ice gets heavier and heavier in his heart. "Damn, what's going on with me?" His chest felt a surge of emotional and heavy pain. He crinkles his nose and call cringes.

Feitan sighs deeply as he gets up again, "We were never meant to be lovebirds anyways." That's what he told you on the night of the Kareen Party. He jumps back to the roof the Phantom Troupe remains on. It was quiet and peaceful. Their faces displayed a happy pain. Maybe if they kept on smiling, (y/n) can rest at peace. Feitan stares at each member. Some were staring in the distance or the sky, tears running down with a smile flash across their faces. Some just stares mindlessly at the ground. 

"Let's go..." The leader mumbles in a quiet and delicate voice. Each member stands up, taking a deep breath. A phone rings throughout the peaceful morning. Pakunoda takes out her phone, seeing that shows the ID number of (y/n)'s mother.

She sighs, answering and holding the phone up the her ears. "I'm so so-" Paku gasps before covering her mouth, eyes widen,

"She's alive! Thank you so much! She's alive!"

Pakunoda nods her head, gripping the phone. The Phantom Troupe waits anxiously as they watch her. "(Y/n)'s not gone! Her mom is saying she's going to Meteor City's junkyard." Pakunoda turns to Chrollo, almost dropping her phone. Everybody's faces lightens up. Uvo digests the information first, not wanting to wait any longer, "Really? Well, I'm going to her first!! See ya suckers!" Uvogin starts as he humps down the building. "Hey, wait up you sappy giant!" "Not you guys trying to get to her first!" Phinks and Nobunaga joins along with Uvogin as they run down the streets. "So, who's going to tell them they are going the wrong way?" Machi wipes away her tears as she stares at three. "Nobody, because I want to get there first," Feitan says with a stoic voice before jumping off the building. "So, we're having a race now? I mean Meteor City isn't that far from here." Shalnark sighs with a smile, "Fine, by me! Boss?" Chrollo smiles, "Go ahead. I'll be walking." "Then we should accompany you." Korotopi mentions. Chrollo nods his head as he turns his head towards the sunrise, "Guess we do get a good ending..."

・・・

Feitan walks by himself along the empty and rusty road. He then stops, realizing you will probably spit 7 months if annoying love in his face, "Maybe, I don't want to get there first." Then he remembers how sappy Uvogin can get, "Nevermind. You'll die by his hug before I get to talk to you." He continues walking again.

Soon, without realizing it, he reaches Meteor City. He looks up as he enters through the old and poor building filled with outcasts. He slows his pace down a little more as he gets closer and closer to the junkyard. Once he sees the first pile of junk, the wind blew a little stronger. He squints his eyes to shield them from the dirt and trash flying around. He keeps on walking around the trash piles until he sees her. Her back was facing him as (y/n) talks to her mother with a smile. She was much thinner than the last time Feitan saw her.

"Oh! And also, Uvogin has this habit of tossing me in the air really high. Also, Machi-"

Feitan stops for a second, seeing if this is really real as (y/n) rambled on with her mother nodding along. If this isn't just some dream or another girl. He starts walking again, he can hear her voice getting louder. The voice that he used to dread so much. Her hair plays around in the wind, giving Feitan a little glimpse of her smile. Fei, the cat jumps out of her lap as he notices Feitan. It walks towards Feitan with instict, instantly rubbing it's head all over his leg. "Oi..." Feitan mutters, trying to shoo the cat away. That's when she turns around slowly. Her eyes connected to his. It was filled with life. It felt as if he walked right into heaven. Her presence is blinding. Feitan stops focusing on the cat as he can see her fully turned around. Her expression went from confused to tears showing themselves in her eyes, her fingers covering the smile that cannot resist Feitan. Feitan sighs and looks away. "Oh boy..."