・Chapter 17・

Love putting my readers on cliffhangers 😎
VERY FLUFFY!!

"How long... do we have to continue walking? I'm dehydrated." (Y/n) asks in a croaky voice as she hands her arms over Feitan's neck.

Feitan ended up having to carry her on his back. Her legs have gone limp. Even though Feitan doesn't like that idea, he can't just leave her behind for obvious reasons. "Stop complaining, we are almost there." (Y/n) huddles her nose in Feitan's hair, "You actually smell nice." Feitan rolls his eyes, "You're weird." (Y/n) tightens her arms a little around him, "It's true though." "Weirdo. Stop smelling me." (Y/n) giggles, "It's kinda hard when I'm literally 0 inches away from you." Feitan scoffs, "Plug your nose or something." "But then it's hard to breathe!"

"I rather that you are not breathing heavily down my spine."

(Y/n)'s jaws drop until she pouts, "Wow! I'm going to breathe twice as hard now." She pounds her fist lightly on his head. "I'm going to drop you," Feitan says in annoyance as he loses his hands. She hugs him tighter, "Ahh! Stop it!"

((A/n): FEITAN IS STRONG. OF COURSE, HE CAN CARRY YOU.)

Feitan smirks underneath his mask. "Did you just smirk?" His face falters, "No. You're imagining things." Now it's (y/n) turns to smirk, "Ho ho ho~ I don't th- DON'T DROP ME!"

・・・

"We're here." (Y/n) looks up to see her old town. "What? Why here?" Feitan rolls his eyes, "There's a forest in the back of your town. Did you know that?" (Y/n) shakes her head and huddles closer to Feitan's hair. The town was going on as usual. People are out working and kids are out playing or whatever kids do these days. "Hey, that's the school I went to." (Y/n) perks up, pointing at the buildings. "What do you do in school?" (Y/n) looks down at Feitan and smiles, "It's where you learn stuff, though most of it is forgotten and pretty much useless. It's a place to make tons of friends to... though," (Y/n) lays her head on Feitan again, "Nobody wanted to be friends with me." Feitan's eyes furrow together, "School sounds horrible." His statement got her laughing. "What's funny?" "N-Nothing! School IS horrible... at least for me."

They kept on walking in silence, taking in the views of the lively town. "Hey Feitan?" (Y/n) asks, breaking the silence. "What?" "Did you miss me when I was gone?" Feitan squints his eyes, "No." "That's a lie! Uvogin told me everything!" Feitan's face twists in annoyance, "He's lying. It was peaceful." (Y/n) chuckles, "Nah. I don't think so." Feitan loosens his hold, "NOOooOO!" Feitan smirks. "You act like a cat sometimes,Feitan." "I do not." "Yes, you do." "No." "Yes." "We're here." Feitan stops in front of the forest changing the subject. "You're not denying it now." "Shut up."

Feitan keeps on walking through the thick forest. The tall trees block out most of the sunlight. "Are you getting tired?" (Y/n) looks down at him. "I'm fine." A river can be heard as he keep on walking forward. The sounds of rushing water got louder and louder. The air got more fresher as (y/n) can see the bright blue river, dashing through between the trees. The area around the river was grassy and clean. Some flowers pop out and bloom near several rocks that lays near the water.

Feitan settles (y/n) down on the ground before taking his seat next to (y/n). They stay quiet for a few moments, letting the environment welcome them with fresh nature. The breeze from the powerful river felt cool against their skin. (Y/n) sighs happily, closing her eyes. Feitan looks at her then looks back at the river. He can spot a few fish jumping through. (Y/n) takes off her flip flops, letting her toes feel the grass. "The walk was worth it." She finally says as she lets herself fall back into the soft grass.

"You know there can be bugs in there," Feitan says, looking down at her. (Y/n) opens one eyes and smiles, "It's fine...! We stayed at an abadoned before. " Despite saying this, (Y/n) still sits back up again, looking behind her. Then she plops back down, "Yea, it's fine." She confirm. Feitan couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Jeez." He takes a deep breath,