・Disclaimer・

Hello! Welcome to Cold-Hearted | Feitan Portor x reader full story! This is my first full story here on this account so I hope you all enjoy it.

So we are going to go over the obvious and that is all the characters I will be using will be from Hunter x Hunter made by the one and only YoshihiroTogashi! Except for (y/n) which is you and two-three characters that will be introduced later in the book.

There will be slow updates because of school and 2 other books of mine that are still ongoing.

The picture cover is not mine but I edited it!
Here's the link to where I find it because I couldn't find the artist:
https://pin.it/31oh7Hw
Also, most pictures I will be using will be from the anime, I will try to put down the artists if I am going to use somebody's art. Obviously, none of them are mine. ('')

Here are my other books:

---> Kazuki Shimada x reader | Oneshots

---> Hunter x Hunter (x reader) | Oneshots

Check them out if you want!

Letting you all know that this is kind of based off some Snapchat messages. As some of you may know, there is this thing on Snapchat where people run accounts and pretend that they are an anime character. For example, Levi Ackerman. They are nice people and some of them play the characters very well. If you want to try it, keep in mind that some of the accounts are run by creeps. Be careful! Also keep in mind that they have many people that add and text them, so they won't get to you right away.

My cousin introduced the idea to me and gave me some accounts to talk to. One of them is Feitan and oh my god, this person plays Feitan very well. Though, he keeps on rejecting me, lmao. He's cold as frickity frick it hurts. If this person is ever reading this then, good job, you play Feitan like a champ and I'm sorry for annoying you lolol. Thank you for the entertainment. So yes, some scenes are based on that. :)

Alright, that is it from your author. Buckle up and enjoy the story!

-Author (⸝⸝⸝''⸝⸝⸝)

P.S. PLEASE READ </3 IF Y/N DOES SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER DO, IM SORRY AND PLS DONT BULLY ME LMAO AND ALSO Y/N IS ACTUALLY WEAK ASF (many people doesn't like weak y/n and that's okay)  AND IF YOU DONT LIKE WEAK Y/N, IM SORRY, IF Y/N IS ANNOYING IM SORRY 

WARNING AGAIN Y/N IS WEAK AND KINDA USELESS, IM FULLY AWARE