・Chapter 4 ・

Math Homework: What about m-
Author: Shhhhh, you're not important.
Yay, the author is FINALLY updated after *looks at the calendar* a lot of days... Anyways! The important thing is, I'm back and I am writing to you all. :D Going into in-person school is phew weird and I am grateful that I only have to go to actual school for 2 days a week.

Thank you SO much for your patience, your amazing comments, voting, and of course reading this book. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, I am getting rid of chapter titles because I never know what to name them :P

-Author

Key:
(F/f) - favor flavor

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Mom, why do the people here treat you so badly. You're so nice." The little girl cuddled with her mom in bed.  They were leaning against the bed board reading storytime books. After finishing, the little girl sparked the question out of curiosity. Her mother sighed and closed the book slowly. The room was quiet and was only lit by the lamp. Her husband has been on a business trip for a week, looking for valuable jewelry. "Sometimes, people in life turn from you, but you got to be the bigger person and keep smiling. Remember that." Her mother smiled softly as her daughter rubs her sleepy eyes. "Ok, mommy..."  

...

6 days till Kareen Party

The next day when (y/n) woke up, Pakunoda was nowhere to found. The sleepy girl rubs her eyes and looks out the window. It was still a bit of clouds and the night's raindrops stream down the glass. Her feet step onto the rugged floor. Opening the window, the familiar scent of rain fills her nose. The abandoned city seems more lonely and dark with the clouds but despite this, she smiles, "What kind of questions should I ask Feitan today?" His grumpy face appears in her mind. Still smiling, she hurries down to the lobby floor where most of the troupe members sat without a second thought.

"Good Morning!" The room that was radiating with dark vibes and was mostly quietly suddenly lights up with sunshine. "Oh, (y/n), you're finally awake." Machi turns towards her, "You hungry? We got donuts." She holds up a bag, most likely stolen this morning. "Yes please!" A day starting with donuts is always a good day. "It's literally noon," Feitan mumbles out loud and turns his eyes away. (Y/n) rubs her neck, "Might have... overslept." She sheepishly smiles and adores Feitan from afar. Her pupils could have turned into hearts. "Your hair is all messy too." Pakunoda comes behind her and pats down her hair down, reminding (y/n) of her mother. "Oh Paku, thanks for last night." Pakunoda smiles and nods her head. (Y/n) observes the room. Looking around she notices somebody was missing. "Oh, where's the boss?" She asks. "He's in his room." Nobunaga answers and picks up an apple from the bag, "Probably reading some book."The lobby room was dark, the only light source was a dimmed lantern and the bit of light from outside. (Y/n) sighs with some warmth in her heart. 

"Anyways, (y/n), what flavor do you want?" (Y/n) excitedly bounce over to Machi and peers in the bag, "Uhh, (f/f)." Machi hands over the donut, covered in sweet frosting and sprinkles. "Yum, thanks, Machi! I call sitting next to Feitan!" "Oh boy..." Feitan rolls his eyes as (y/n) slowly yet shyly scoots over next to him, "You don't mind right?" She asks him, "Whatever." (Y/n) smiles and bites down on the soft donut. "Did you eat yet, Fei?" She covers her mouth as she questions him, "No, not hungry." It was a daily habit she does. She would sit by Feitan and ask if he has eaten yet. Most of the time, he doesn't eat breakfast. The troupe likes to watch her annoy him with her millions of innocent questions when she first gets up. They think there is no end to them. It's quite amusing to watch.