Soulmate Reita Toritsuka

Soulmate Reita Toritsuka x Male Reader

Anime: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Type: Fluff

Note: (C/n) means Country name

~~~~~

"Sir," A soft voice said, waking the (h/c)ette, "This is your stop". (Y/n) stretched before looking around. Oh right. I'm on a plane. 

This wasn't (Y/n)'s first time in Japan. He just hadn't been in a long while. I hope my Japanese isn't too rusty. When he got out of the airport, (Y/n) got out his earbuds and started playing some music. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and began his walk to where he was staying for the next month.

His aunt offered to pick him up, but (Y/n) didn't want to be a bother. So, he was walking. It's a good thing they live close by. 

(Y/n) happened to glance down at his hand. Well that's ironic. On his left pinkie was a red string. The one that led to his soulmate. It also happened to be going the same direction he was. 

His attention was brought to his phone for a moment as he tried to skip the ad that started. While doing so, he happened to glance at the time. He should be getting out of school soon. Maybe I can surprise him? With that in mind, (Y/n) made his way to his cousin's school.

He stood outside the school gates, watching students slowly leave the building. This is his school, right? He stood there for a few more seconds before a purple haired male caught his attention. 

It was more about what (Y/n) saw wrapped around his finger. (Y/n) felt his eyes widen as he held up his hand, staring at the red string that bound him to the other male. H-he's my-- His thoughts were interrupted by his soulmate glancing in his direction. 

(Y/n) dove behind the wall. No, no, no! This is too soon! I look like shit and I don't even know him! He peeked around the wall again, trying to get another look at the male. (Y/n) watched him for a few seconds, ignoring the weird looks he got from the other students. 

Should I go up to him? (Y/n) shook his head. Yeah, I'd fumble my words and look like an idiot. It wasn't long until he came up with a plan. 

He slowly walked from one end of the gate to the other, hoping his soulmate would see him and connect the dots. He waited for a moment before sighing. I guess that didn't work. "Although, my cousin goes to this school. Maybe I can get him to tell me who that is" He muttered to himself. 

(Y/n) was once again pulled from his thoughts. This time, by a gasp. His heart jumped into his throat as his eyes met the purple orbs of his soulmate. It's him! "So you're my soulmate, huh" the taller male said, studying the (h/c)ette before him. 

(Y/n) nodded, not trusting his voice. "I'm Reita Toritsuka" He said with a smile. "I-I'm (Y/n)" He said. "Are you new? I think I'd remember a pretty girl like you" Toritsuka said in a flirty voice. "Not a girl, but I'll take the compliment anyway" (Y/n) replied giving his soulmate a neutral expression to hide his embarrassment. 

I get that a lot, but I really hoped my soulmate would at least know I'm a guy. It was silent for a few seconds. "Excuse me for just a moment" Toritsuka said before running off. Aaannnddd.. There goes my soulmate. 

"SAIKI!!" Toritsuka screamed as he ran towards the psychic. 'What is it now?' Saiki's said using his telepathy. "I just met my soulmate!" The medium said with a distressed expression. 'I feel bad for them' Saiki said without a hit of sympathy.