Tomura Shigaraki

Tomura Shigaraki x Villain Male Reader

Anime: BNHA

Type: Smut 

Note: Oh, BOY! Buckle up! I've never written smut before so I'm sorry in advance

~~~~~

"(Y/n) Aizawa, more commonly known as the villain Lapse, was captured only hours ago by the Wing Hero: Hawks. While he hadn't killed anyone, Aizawa is responsible for several pro-heroes being hospitalized over the past few months"

Tomura couldn't believe what he was hearing. He stared at the TV's screen and scratched harshly at the scared skin on his neck. (Y/n) hated when he did that. Any moment now he'd walk though the door and scold Tomura for opening old scabs. 

But it never happened. 

The old bar was quiet as Tomura and Kurogiri watched the news story. The screen showed a picture of (Y/n) in middle school from before he ran away beside his mugshot. (Y/n) had a bored expression as he stared into the camera. Tomura could imagine the smaller male giving an over exaggerated sigh only seconds before the picture was taken.

A few scrapes and bruises littered (Y/n)'s face, neck, and probably the skin that disappeared under his clothes too. He was never one to go out without a fight. The sight of the marks made Tomura more upset than he already was. 

"It's not fair" He muttered before raising his voice a bit, "It's not fair! Those 'heroes' don't deserve (Y/n)! They had their chance. He's mine now!" The screen cut to another scene. This time, it was of Eraserhead, (Y/n)'s father, beside Hawks. They were talking about something --probably (Y/n)--, but Tomura wasn't listening.

No, he was thinking about how he was going to get (Y/n) back. 

~~~~~

A few months later...

(Y/n) let out an inaudible sigh at his father's words. Rescue training? He didn't know the first thing about rescuing anyone. He was usually the person people were getting rescued from. 

At least I got to keep my costume. It wasn't anything too special. It consisted of a hoodie, skinny jeans and combat boots, all of which were black to help him blend in with the shadows. He also had a silver cat mask with green lenses that covered the top half of his face and a black face mask covered the lower half.

He couldn't help but notice the weary looks he got from the rest of the class after he put it on. You'd think they'd be okay with me by now. It had been about 3 months since Shota talked Nezu into getting (Y/n) into the hero course. It was some sort of redemption idea. He shook his head and began ignoring the looks. It wasn't exactly his first time getting weird looks from people.

Midoriya was the first to talk to him. The green haired boy walked up to him sporting the same look on his face as everyone else. "I didn't know you still had that costume" he said, motioning towards his outfit. "Yeah, but they took all of my stabby stuff" He complained with a sigh, patting his empty pockets. 

Before he was caught, he carried anywhere between 2 and 6 knives with him. If he was feeling extra stabby, he'd even bring his sword. But now, all of that was gone. "My costume feels a lot lighter now" He said before muttering, "I'm not sure I like it". 

"It looks good, but you might want to get a hero costume soon or you'll scare people" Izuku said with a smile. (Y/n) returned the smile, but before he could continue the conversation, Iida called everyone onto the bus. 

(Y/n) took a seat beside Todoroki. Neither said anything for the trip, but (Y/n) did find himself wanting to braid his hair down the middle to get both colors in one braid.