Villain Deku

Anime: BNHA  (Villain AU)

Type: Fluff

~~~~~

~No one's pov~

Deku

For most, that name stuck fear in their hearts. When Deku took over the LoV, hero agencies throughout Japan where snuffed out seemingly overnight. Deku was quickly acknowledged as a merciless and powerful villain. 

But, everyone had their weaknesses. For Deku, his came in the form of a (h/c) haired male by the name of (Y/n). The two had been together though thick and thin, and Deku knew he would do anything for (Y/n). 

There was only one problem. Since Deku succeeded in defeating the heroes (Save a few that escaped), he hadn't heard from his boyfriend. 

When he visited his apartment, it was empty. Deku practically turned all of Japan inside out trying to find the (h/c) haired male, but with no luck. 

~Izuku's pov~

"Oi, Deku" Kacchan yelled, grabbing the greenette's attention. Izuku turn to look at his childhood friend. The ash blonde was one of the few he still talked to since (Y/n)'s disappearance. That was purely due to what his job was.

Kacchan was in charge of looking for (Y/n). It had been almost 5 months since anyone had seen him, but Izuku was still hopeful. He put Kacchan in charge of a group of villains to find him. Of course, Kacchan didn't know what (Y/n) meant to him. He was under the orders to find a runaway hero with important information on the rebellions.

It wasn't too unbelievable. (Y/n) had a fairly powerful quirk that would be quite useful to the hero rebellions. Not to mention he was always rather close to Dabi.

"Hey, Kacchan" Izuku greeted, just remembering the male was there. Kacchan handed him a picture. "One of our scouts found someone sneaking around near Aldera Junior High" He said. Izuku nodded before looking down at the picture.

His heart lept the moment he saw the figure. It was hard to make out and the person had their hoodie pulled over their head, facing away from the camera, but Izuku could tell. It was (Y/n). 

On the very edge of the figure's torso was a sliver of a design. It was one Izuku recognized from the hoodie (Y/n) was usually wearing. Izuku stared down at the picture, his hands shaking. 

Kacchan must have noticed his reaction as his eyes narrowed. "You know them, don't you" He said, crossing his arms. Izuku nodded, trying to hide his excitement. It's him! His heart sang, I know it is! "If this is who I think this is, we've found our runaway hero" He said. 

~(Y/n)'s pov~

"Where the hell is it?" (Y/n) muttered under his breath. Of course the one time he decides to return to his old middle school he loses something. His quirk is water based, so he always carries around a water bottle to use.

He grumbled an incoherent mess of words as he searched another classroom. It's not like he threw it out the window. He just woke up that morning and it was gone. "Looking for something?" a voice mocked from behind him. 

(Y/n) froze, immediately recognizing it. "H-hey, Kaminari" he stuttered. He slowly turned around as if the blonde would attack if he moved too fast. Though, that is a possibility. Kaminari watched his movements carefully. 

"Look, (L/n). I really don't want to hurt you. I just need you to come with me" He said. The two were in the same class in UA before... everything. (Y/n) manipulated the morning dew that sat on the window sill. 

He threw it at Kaminari, successfully cutting his cheek. "Hey!" The blonde gasped, bringing a hand up to soothe his cut cheek, "I just said I don't want to hurt you".

"Funny," (Y/n) growled, "Because hurt is about all I'm feeling". He hadn't gone months under the radar just to be captured by his friend. Kaminari looked down for a moment with a frown. "I'm sorry" He said. 

"I'm sorry for before. I'm sorry for having to put you through that, but most importantly," he looked back up, meeting wide (e/c) eyes, "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do". (Y/n) realized a bit too late what he was talking about.

Before (Y/n) could escape, a jolt of electricity shot through him. He stumbled for a moment before his vision was enveloped in darkness.

~~~~~

(Y/n)'s eyes refused to open, despite regaining consciousness. I know the second I wake up, I'll probably be tortured for the knowledge I don't have. Might as well enjoy this while I still can. 

(Y/n) hadn't slept on an actual bed in months and compared to the random nooks and crannies he usually slept in, the bed was heaven. Phew. I was so worried I'd have to die somewhere uncomfortable. 

(Y/n) flinched when he heard what he guessed was the door to the room he was in open. He went limp and evened his breath, trying to make it look like he was asleep. The mattress near his feet dipped under the person's weight. 

He heard a sad sigh. There was a moment of silence before the other person broke it. "I know you're awake, (Y/n). I just want to talk to you" a very familiar voice whispered. (Y/n) sprung up, meeting the forest green eyes he fell in love with. 

(Y/n) felt sadness well up inside him. His mouth opened, but no words left him. After several seconds, (Y/n) finally remembered how his voice worked. "I-Izu..." He said, barely above a whisper. 

Izuku's eyes where glossy with tears before. Hearing (Y/n)'s voice caused those tears to be released as they chased each other down his cheek. (Y/n) didn't know how to feel. On one hand, he wanted nothing more than to let the boy hold him, but on the other hand, he wanted to scream at him for the things he had done.

"I-I thought... Well, I thought.. Y-you where" Izuku looked down at his hands, "I thought you where d-dead". With how terrifying he was painted by the world, (Y/n) had almost forgotten that Izuku could still be vulnerable. It wasn't a side most saw, but (Y/n) was very used to it. 

Izuku would tell (Y/n) about all of his problems and for once, he would tear down his walls and let himself be vulnerable. (Y/n) felt a tear roll down his cheek as well. As horrible as what Izuku did was, (Y/n) still loved him.

He ran when the heroes lost. He didn't know where to go. He was scared, alone, and hurt. So hurt. He didn't want to face Izuku. It had been so long and (Y/n) missed Izuku more than the thought it was possible to. 

He reached his shaky hand out, placing it on top of Izuku's. The other froze before his eyes followed the arm up to it's owner's eyes. (Y/n) felt the weight on the bed shift as he was pulled into a hug. He gladly returned it, just realizing how touch deprived he had been. 

The hug was what broke him. (Y/n) could hardly see though all of the tears as he blabbered incomprehensible words to his lover. Izuku cooed calming words into (Y/n)'s ear, ignoring the fact that he was crying just as much.

The two held each other until their cries where reduced to quiet sniffles. "I-I know I just woke up, b-but crying is exhausting" (Y/n) said, his voice was still weak from crying. Izuku shifted himself to lay on the other side of the bed as (Y/n) leaned back onto the mattress.

Izuku pulled the smaller male into a hug and all was quiet. For about 4 seconds. "I just have one question" The greenette said. "Just one?" (Y/n) asked. I was kinda expecting more than that.

"Well, just one for now" Izuku said, "Where were you? I mean, I had people searching most of Japan but you where nowhere to be found". 

(Y/n) thought for a moment, not knowing where to start. "Well, I stayed with Dabi for a few weeks, but he was starting to get suspicious of us. After that, I was kinda wandering around. I didn't really go anywhere in particular" He said. 

Izuku seemed deep in thought. (Y/n) snuggled into his chest, snapping him out of his thoughts. "I'm here now" he said. Izuku gave him his signature grin. "You are" He said.

He gave (Y/n) a kiss on the forehead. 

"You really are"