Soulmate Reita Toritsuka (pt. 2)

Anime: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Type: Smut

Note: I told you I'd write smut for this. Bet you thought I forgot, but jokes on you haha :D

~~~~~

At a first glance, (Y/n) might have seemed bored.

However, behind that blank expression was a boy who was mentally bouncing off the walls. Could anyone blame him? After all, his soulmate was visiting!

He just about jumped out of his skin, a child-like grin overtaking his face as a knock was heard from his door. He practically ran to the door, but hesitated when he got to it. He smoothed over his expression, replacing it with a calm smile, before opening the door.

Reita's own expression showed every ounce of excitement (Y/n) was feeling. The door had hardly opened all the way before the two were pulling into a hug. The (h/c) haired boy pulled back just far enough to give his boyfriend a kiss.

The medium laughed into the kiss, the sound mirthful and light. "Miss me?" He teased. "Something like that" (Y/n)'s answer was immediate.

~~~~~

(Y/n)'s back hit his bedroom door the moment it closed. Reita's mouth found his in an instant and his hands planted themselves on his hips. (Y/n) brought his own hands up to the mop of purple hair. His fingers caught the white headband and was quick to pull it off of Reita's head and toss it to the side.

The hands on his hips slid behind him before hooking under his thighs. As he was picked up, (Y/n) opened his mouth, letting the other explore it. Reita only broke the kiss long enough to drop (Y/n) onto the bed. The (h/c)ette under him reached up, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and tugging him close to continue the kiss.

Reita broke the kiss with a startled gasp when his own back hit the mattress. He hardly had time to figure out what happened before (Y/n) crawled on top of him, perching proudly on his hips. The grin on his face was heated and beyond victorious. "You didn't really think I'd go that easily, did you?" He asked in a teasing tone, the kind that sent heat swooping lower in Reita's stomach.

(Y/n) was truly driving him insane and from the look in his eye, the smaller male knew it; relished in it. Reita grabbed hold of (Y/n)'s thighs, a smirk spreading on his face as he rubbed the other against his clothed crotch. "Of course not" He replied, trying to copy (Y/n)'s teasing.

(Y/n) gave a laugh before he leaned down, propping one arm against the mattress beside Reita's head before saying, "good" and eliciting another kiss. Unlike the last one where (Y/n) easily gave in, allowing Reita to explore as he pleased, this kiss quickly turned into a fight for dominance. (Y/n)'s fingers tugged at the button up shirt the medium wore. One by one, the buttons were slid out of place, revealing more and more of Reita's chest. With one final tug, his torso were made accessible to (Y/n). This time, with no hindrances.

Reita slid his hands under the other's shirt, running his fingers along (Y/n)'s spine. If (Y/n) wanted to play dirty, then so would he! The boy shivered at the feeling, but still refused to give in. Instead, he broke the kiss and planted a deceivingly gentle peck on Reita's jaw.

One of the medium's hands reached up, guiding (Y/n)'s face away from his neck and bringing it upwards, holding it there and giving him access to the boy's neck, undeterred. (Y/n), of course, tried moving his head back down out of instinct, but Reita was having none of it.

He delivered a rather harsh bite to (Y/n)'s neck as a warning. The boy hissed, but understood and didn't move his head. Reita licked the bite mark in order to soothe it. The mark looked rather strange standing alone on an expanse of unmarked skin. So, Reita decided to fix it. He decorated (Y/n)'s neck and shoulders with bites and hickeys, eliciting a wide array of sounds, which the boy muffled into the crook of the medium's neck.