Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh x Transgender (FtM) Reader

Anime: Ouran High School Host Club

Type: Angst (I think)

Note: (B/d) means birth name or dead name whichever you call it. 

Not 2: Ngl, it pained me to write some of this, so just a warning to anyone particularly sensitive to transphobia as there is a bit in this oneshot (which is why I said it was angst)

~~~~~

Tamaki glanced at a certain (h/c) haired boy again. He had been doing that all day -- just occasionally stealing glances of him. 

(Y/n) (L/n)

He was the heir to a fairly well known film distributor and a second year in Ouran. Not only that, but the boy had a pretty face, one that would do well in the host club. So, as the king of the host club, it was Tamaki's duty to take (Y/n) under his wing and teach him the ways of the host!

Well, that and he had been wanting to talk to (Y/n) for a while now. Can you blame him? The (h/c)ette always had this tired look on his face that never failed to look adorable. Also, the way his (e/c) eyes sparkled when he talked about something he liked never failed to bring a smile to Tamaki's face. He was just too cute and-- 

Tamaki's mental rant was cut short when those tired (e/c) eyes met his. "Why are you staring at me?" (Y/n) asked. It was not the first time Tamaki had heard (Y/n)'s voice but it never failed to surprise him. (Y/n)'s voice was always a bit higher and lighter than what fit his personality and looks. 

Tamaki cleared his throat and withdrew himself from their mini staring contest. "Oh, it's nothing" He replied. (Y/n) hummed before clearly becoming disinterested and turning back in his seat to focus on his school work. 

Meanwhile, Tamaki was mentally berating himself. That would have been the perfect opportunity to talk to (Y/n)! Despite that, his words got caught in his throat. Tamaki could not believe it! Talking to people always came easy to him.

That being said, what was so special about (Y/n)? Why was he the one exception? The boy groaned, dramatically dropping his head onto his desk with a thump. Why is the world so cruel?!

~~~~~

Why is this school so cruel? (Y/n) scowled as one of the teachers led him to the female bathrooms. "This is the third time this week, Ms. (L/n)!" The teacher scolded. She glared down at the boy with a disapproving frown. 

(Y/n) felt himself flinch at her words. Ms. (L/n). Bitch do I look like a Ms. to you?! He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his uniform. He practically had to raise hell for the school to let him get a male uniform. 

"I just had to use the bathroom. Didn't think it was that big of a deal" he muttered, rolling his eyes as he did so. The teacher ignored his comment before motioning to the women's bathroom. "I'm so glad you don't think it's a big deal. That means you should have no problem using this one" She said.

(Y/n) sighed but complied. He was not in the mood to fight back. Although he really really wanted to. Just a few more years and I'm outta here. Before ducking into the bathroom, he shot the teacher the nastiest glare he could muster.

~Tamaki's pov~

Tamaki practically tore down the door of the music room. Their guests had yet to arrive and the boys were getting everything ready. They did not flinch, even as Tamaki made a panicked bee-line to Kyoya. 

"MOMMY" He yelled, earning a much calmer hum in response. "Yes, daddy?" Kyoya answered, not looking up from his notebook. "One of the teachers just made (L/n) use the women's bathroom!" He said, "I mean, I get he looks a bit feminine but that's going too far!"