Chapter 2

Marcie's pov
After school Bella texted me saying to come over so we could finish the damn project but I said put a fucking sock in it cause it's my grandmas birthday. God I love that woman. She's so accepting. I got into a blue cocktail dress and curled my hair. My mom came in, looking amazing as always. "wow" she said. "Wow yourself" I said putting my earring on. "I came to tell you I have a old family friends family coming and they have a daughter your age. So play nice" she said. I looked at her. You ready? I asked.

A few hours later we arrived at my Grandmas birthday and It was crazy. Grandma was actually young because she got pregnant at 16, so did my mom. I'm the middle child and let me tell you this story later. Shane, kelly, sam, Carly and Lisa showed up. My grandma loved my friends. "Marcie!!" My grandmother yelled and kissed my cheek. "Hey grandma" I said "honey there's a teen section over there and go meet up with the girl your mom was talking about. We were in a big giant space, and there was decorated everything. Fancy for the adults but once you get to the teen section it was well crazy. There was music blasting throughout the whole space, there was a disco ball and a dj. All my cousins and all there friends were here. We all got drinks and and started going toward the dance floor when I bumped into somebody. And guess who?

•••••

Bella's pov
My parents made me go to this lame ass party. A old family friend invited them, and my parents wanted to go. Apparently I had to go cause they had a kid the same age as me. How pathetic? This is a play date? Whatever. I put on red dress, that is long on the behind but stops up from the knees. I did my hair and make up and headed to the car . my mom is a short brunette with blue eyes and my dad had blonde hair with blue eyes. They were both very beautiful. "Now there is a teen section like ten feet away from the adults so I don't want you to be drunk and ruin the fancy party" my mom said. "Try to keep your legs and mouth closed." I rolled my eyes. Did I forget to mention my mom is a total bitch? We arrived at the party and James showed up. "Hey babe" he said kissing me. "Thanks for inviting me." I forgave that rat bastard for today. I have bigger problems. I saw Marcie going into the teens section. "There she is" my mom said. "GO, play nice". "Great" I said. I went into the teens section and it was like a fucking zoo. I saw a bar and took James hand and went over to it and bumped into somebody. "Watch it!" I yelled. I looked up and guess who? "What are you doing here" Shane yelled. Only cause the music was loud. Just then a girl came in. She was tan. with light brown hair. It was Janie, the school slut. "Hey guys" she said. She was obviously drunk. "We, were pla playin spin the bottle outside" she said giggling and stuttering. "Ew no" I said as Marcie and her queer gang went with her. "Come on" said James. "It's going to be fun" he grabbed my hand and we went outside.
We were all sitting down in the grass, and a a box was beneath the bottle. "Okay me first" Jamie said. I looked around. Everybody was drunk or high. There was two other girls I didn't know, Marcie, shane, kelly, carly, sam, (ugh why did I know there names?). Also that jerk jack and his little sidekick max. James was beside me and all I could hope was that it lanes on him. I took a long gulp from the beer and threw it beside me. When Jamie spun it it landed on Shane. Everybody was cheering. "okay my turn" he said and spun it and landed on jack. just then Marcus came and sat by jack and gave Shane a dirty look as Shane kissed kissed jack. and the game went on. So far so good. Then it was marches turn and she spun it and guess what. It landed on me. "Great"

••••••
Marcie's pov
I rolled my eyes as Bella was complaining. "I'm not kissing her!! I'm not going to hell!" She screamed. "Pussy" Shane said. she stared at him and said. "One peck, no longer than 2 seconds". "fine by me". We leaned closer,on all fours ready to kiss. "She gave me a angery look and I kissed her. Tbh it a great kiss. Her lips were soft, and tasted like strawberries. I even used tongue. Just to get on her nerves. But it was magical. I pull away looking stunned and I have her a smirk. And backed away. And pushed my bangs back. And gave her a wink. shane leaned close and whispered "are you that good of a kisser to make a homophobe fall for you?"
"We'll see."

Bella's pov
That kiss. Oh that kiss. That wonderful, magnificent, amazing kiss. Her lips were so soft and tasted like Vanilla. And sparks on the Sparks and the butterfly's and it was magical. And in the same time disgusting. She's the same sex!! THE SAME SEX!! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. Great. I was at the bar drinking and I saw Marcie dancing and laughing with her friends. She looked so beautiful. I looked down and took a big gulp. I texted James and told him to meet me on the dance floor. He came and I was dancing on him, trying to make Marcie Jealous. Don't ask why. But the bitch wasn't looking. Then, a beautiful girl came and started dancing on her. All of a sudden I felt nauseous. "Oh no" I said as I threw up. All over myself. Everybody was staring at me so I ran to the bathroom to puke some more. My head was in the toilet and I started crying. Is god punishing me? What did I do? Suddenly the door opened and it was Marcie. "What do you want?" I asked. She walked over to me and pulled my hair up as I threw up some more. "Why are you doing this" I asked as my head was in the toilet. "Because I'm a nice fucking person". She said. She went and soaked a paper towel, turned me around and leaned close to me. She stared to wipe my face. One hand was wiping the other was on my cheek. Her skin was soft. And her touch was electrifying. shit not those thoughts again. I looked up and got lost in her dark brown eyes. She cleaned me up and washed her hands. I examined her body. It was perfect. Big but and boobs. Lucky bitch. I'm sure if she wasn't a lesbo, all the guys would try to get with her. Matter of fact, they do try. She was lucky her family was so accepting. "Are you okay?" She asked. i nodded my head and she walked out.
And suddenly, I was missing her.