Chapter 6

Bella's pov
I'm doing it. I'm kissing her. Sparks are flying. It feels like I'm in heaven. I pull closer to her. And she grabbed me and laid on her back. We were kissing. Holy shit, we were kissing. She put her hands In my hair I pulled away, looking at her face. God she was beautiful. I smiled and kissed her again. I have no fucking idea what to do. I'm so lost honestly. Her hands move up and down my back. I kiss her harder, we even use tongue. We heard the door knob turning and I get up from her. It was Wil. "Hey you're going home." he said. I got up and thanked him. "Um, were you wearing red lipstick before?" He asked. I wiped my lips and left the room quickly.

•••••••••••
Marcie's pov
Wil gave me a smirk and I shrugged my shoulders. "What can I say?" We were all downstairs watching them leave. "I do not like those people" my mom said. "I don't know" Whitney said. "They seem to have the right idea" my mom turned around. "Why do you have to be such a bitch?" My mom said to her. "Honey" my dad started. "No" she said firmly". "Does Marcie hate her because she a crackhead?" Whitney blinked a couple of times to hold back the tears. "Why do you hate me?!" She yelled "it's always me isn't it!!" "last time I checked, Marcie didn't make you touch somebody You didn't want to touch!!" My heart sank and I felt light headed. "I need to sit down" I told my parents.

••••••••
Bella's pov
my mom made me go back to give them the wine we bought when I stopped by the door. They were arguing and heard everything. Then I heard something. "Marcie didn't make you touch somebody you didn't want to touch!!!" My heart sank. What does that mean? I put the wine down and ran back to the car.

•••••••••
Marcie's pov
I sat on the couch and my mom started crying again. "Don't cry mom please." I said. She sat down bed is me and kissed my head. "I love you you know that?" She asked. "You say it about a million times" I replied. "I love all of you guys." she said looking around. "I can't live with you people" we all laughed. "Even you whitney" Whitney rolled her eyes and went to her room and slammed the door shut.

After a while we all went up and I Skyped all of my friends. "Guys, guessed what happened." I told them. "spit it out" sam and Carly said. i took a big breath. "Bella kissed me". They all looked at me stunned. "Liar" kelly said. "I SWEAR" I yelled at them. They all kept asking questions about how the homophobic queen kissed a lesbian.
After a long conversation, we hung up because guess what? It's Sunday. I really wanted to cry. I took a shower thinking about Bella. About how she kissed me. About how she said she basically fell for me. I smiled. Am I THAT good of a kisser? Turn a homophobic into a lesbian? Or whatever the hell she was. I put in my pjs and snuggled up in my bed and checked my phone.

To:Marcie
From: bella
"can't believe I'm saying this but I miss you."

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"awe thanks babe 😒"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"I still hate you"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"But you can't stay away from me"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"True"

To:Bella
From: Marcie
"I'll talk to you tomorrow"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"Okay. Goodnight"
I put my phone off charge. For once, I think I got a good thing going.

I woke up tired as fuck. "Ugh" I grumbled. I got took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs. i was wearing a white shirt, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and combat boots. "Good noting parents" I said bowing down. "Good evening princess Marcie" my father said in a Victorian accent. "you're goin to be late" my mother said. "Have a good day" they both said. "Okay, love ya" "SAME HERE" they screamed after me. Shane pulled up Into the drive me and I hoped in. "What's going to happen when you see the ice queen" kelly said. "I don't know" I replied. "Where's sam and Carly?" I asked. "Sams picking up Carly since he got his car back." shane replied. "How's everything with Marcus?" I asked him. He signed. "He said, That he's never going to come out and I should deal with it" "but you still slept with him" kelly asked. "i have NEEDS." shane yells. We arrived at school and shane parked in his usual spot. We got out and headed toward the school but got greeted by Bella and her entire crew. "Looks like the faggots came to school guys. I'm surprised they're not getting tested for hiv". Bella said while her crew snickered. i looked surprised. "Fuck off." Shane said while giving Bella the finger and dragged me by the arm into the school. "What the fuck was that?" He asked. "In going to ask the same question.
It was third period and when I say Bella I pulled her arm and went into the bathroom. I checked the stalls, nobody was there, and I went to her.
"What the fuck was that?" I asked her. "People know we hate each other." She said. "Won't they find it weird that suddenly we like each other?" I was a little hurt. "Don't you want to be public?" I asked "this school is understanding". "Yea but my friends and family aren't." she looked at me. "When the times right, besides, I don't know if we are on a relationship level basis." she leaned close to me, placed her hand on my Cheek and kisses me. I wrapped my arms around her body. Her hands got lost in my hair. The bell rang and I groaned. "See you in class." She said. We have 3 classes together, algebra 2, gym, and history.

It was lunch time and I sat at my usual spot and I told the gang everything. "I don't like this" sam said. "Yea" they all agreed. "Guys it's okay" I said. They all looked worried. "I'm going to be okay."

It was the end of the day, thank god and we were in the Parking lot. "Hey marcie, since we are working on the project together, I can give you a ride home." Bella said. "Um sure, bye guys" I say to my friends and go to Bella's car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys. I really want to know what you think about the story so far. So don't forget to comment. I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot I'm kinda lazy and All I been thinking is the ending. And thanks for reading 💖💖