Chapter 9

"Hey guys. I'm extremely sorry, but I cant make it." I told my friends on Friday. "What?" They all said. "why not?" "Because well." I struggle to say. "Of Bella." shane said In a disappointing voice. "Guys I'm so sorry it's the only day she has to hang out." I say. "Whatever."kelly says. They all seem really mad. they all walked away. "Damnit." I say. all day the gang seemed mad at me. What could I do? I promised Bella. And I could ask her. To be my girlfriend. So I can stop seeming Bella and James making out in the hallways. It's really annoying. I hate to say it, but I feel like she's mine. I saw bella going in to the girls bathroom. So I followed her in. She was by the sink. "hey beaut-." I said leaning close to her face, ready to kiss. she pushed me away. and checked the stalls. "what do you want you stupid queer?" she asked giving me a discussing stare. I just stood there, not knowing what to say. I didn't want hurt her feelings. Hurting her feelings was the last thing I wanted to do. "Well?" she said again. "Or do faggots don't know English." She walked over to the sink and applied her lipgloss. "All you disgusting cunts are going to hell, you know it's a abomination." she said. Not even looking at me. "Totally bella." the girl called from the stall. "Hurry up Jane." bella said. "I don't want to catch the disease from this fag." Jane flushed and washed her hands. "Just kill yourself." she said drying her hands. "Come on bella." she said. And they walked out. And bumped into me on purpose. I stood there. Hurt. Well damn. I walked to the mirror and I tried not to cry. That really fucking hurts. I noticed my eyes were glassy. I wiped my eyes and fixed my makeup.

••••••••••••••
Bella's pov
I kinda felt bad for what I said. But I had to keep up the act. Nobody could know. And I mean NOBODY. I can't let that happen. It'll ruin me. People are accepting, but without popularity, I'll just be some hypocritical bitch. Ugh it's so hard. I really like Marcie. I do. But honestly, I like my popularity more. Not by a lot. By like 1%. My mom was popular in high school. Why shouldn't i? I texted bella

To:Marcie
From: Bella
"Sorry about that"

A couple of mins. Later

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"It's okay."

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"Can't wait to c u"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"Come by the tree house 2morrow. I got a surprise 4 u"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"What time?"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"3:30"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"Promise you will show up?"

To;Marcie
From:Bella
"I promise"
I read the text and put my phone up. She was too kind. She was so sweet. James wanted to FaceTime me so we talked till 3. James makes me laugh and Sometimes I think we are better off as friends.

••••••••••••••
Marcie's pov
It was Saturday and it been up since 5:00 planning things. It's already 3:25 and I'm kinda worried. We are a picnic in the tower and I made everything perfect. There's red pedals leading into the tower, I tied heart balloons basically everywhere, I got a white table and there was candles. I wore a red dress, up above my knees and I got 12 red roses and a giant teddy bear. I also got the fanciest cook, and there was a area where we could Dance. I made sure the whole place was early and I checked my phone. It was 4:30.

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"Where are you?"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"Soo sorry. Running late. Be there in a hour."

Except she never came. I stayed there till 12. I waited and waited and waited. But she never came. And it fucking sucks.