Chapter 5

Bella's pov
I woke up to my mothers screaming voice. It was 1:59pm. Damn did I sleep for that long? "Wake up." she screamed. "Okay so you know that family friend? Well she's my boss and she invited me over for dinner and we need to go shopping like right now." shit. Marcie again. I got up. "I'll be ready in 30" she smiled and walked away. I have a younger sister so that's gonna take forever. I looked at my phone. No new text messages. I had 16 "friends" but I really don't consider them friends. Just followers. I got ready and we went to the mall.

••••••
Marcie's pov
"Hey Hun." My mom said coming into my room. I was on my phone talking to shane. "I accidentally invited one of my workers for dinner." She said sitting down on my trunk that contained all of my diaries" the trunk was on the end side of my bed so I laid on my belly to see her. "How did you accidentally invite somebody over?"
"I thought it was Kelly's family"
I smiled "k. Love ya mom". She smiled and walked out. "Love you too". Kelly's family and mine where really close. Kelly is mixed so her dad is black but that is so not important. Who cares about skin color? Anyways I've never seen such a happier couple, except for my mom and dad. They never fight. That's the rule. Never scream, wait your turn to speak. And after you guys talked it out, fuck like animals. Disgusting yea I know. My parents Gave that advice to Kelly's and it works. Whatever. As long as their happy, and I got my headphones, I'm happy.
I Skyped all of my friends till it was 6.

••••••••••
Bella's pov
"Hurry the fuck up, it's 6:30!! We're late!!" My mom screamed at my dad. "Just shut the fuck up" he screamed back. "Maybe if you haven't spent all day shopping then we will be on time!!"
"I need to use the bathroom" my little sister said quietly. "WHY DIDNT YOU GO WHEN WE LEFT BLAIRE?!?" My mom yelled. "DONT YELL AT HER" my dad yelled back. i leaned over to her side. "Just hold it". And I wiped a tear from her face. My parents hated each other. My mom is cheating on my dad and he knows about it, so he goes to work to forget about it. The only reason why they stay together is because of the money. i signed. My dad deserved better than this. He was loving and caring. I bought a really expensive dress, it was a sleeveless red cocktail dress with a diamond belt. I put my hair up and wore big earrings. I wanted to look good. We arrived at the house and my family gasped. There was was really beautiful. they even had a giant fountain. "It's like a fucking castle" my mom said. "Richard, why couldn't our house be like that?!" She said while slapping him on his arm. "Let's go" he said. We rang the doorbell and a butler came in. "Good evening. the langtons are right way" he said. We followed him into the giant living room. Marcie's eyes widen. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing white one sleeved long dress. She looked looked like a goddess. Blaire went up to Marcie's mom. "Are you Cinderella?" She asked. Blaire was like 4 btw. Marcie's mom laughed. She was wearing a long blue dress and her hair was up. She really did look like Cinderella. "You guys look like kings and queens and princess" Blaire said. Marcie's mom picked her I'm. My name is Cindy. She said. What's yours?" Blaire giggled. "Blaire" she said. "Well Blaire, you are every beautiful. Are you sure you're not a princess?" She asked. "I don't know hehe" she replied. "The limo will be here in about 10 mins. Marcie do you want to take Bella to your room?" Marcie shrugged. "Okay". I followed her to her room. It was huge. Her bed was a purple canopy bed with a big trunk by the end, the was a window seat, the other side was a space with a bench and it would wing and there was books around it, there was a flatscreen tv, a big desk and a giant walk in closet and her own bathroom and a big vanity desk. "Wow" I said. Most of the colors were blue and purple. "This is amazing". She smiled "thanks." I sat on her bench and it started swinging. The ropes had vines and flowers on them. She sat beside me. It was a awkward silence at first then we started talking. We laughed and talked and played. Marcie's little sister came in our room and told us it was time to go.

The restaurant was so fancy we were all talking but it was kinda awkward. Marcie's mom is the top fashion designer in the world, her own line of clothing, she had a show about helping people find their inner beauty and natural looks, she also had her own talk show and published 10 books.
Marcie's dad owned the top ten tv networks, the top director, an writer. He made the best movies and books. It turns out my mom worked for Marcie's mom. My dad is the CEO of a networking site and ten CEO of a car company. It turns out Marcie wants to become a famous dancer, her brother wants to be a director like his dad, her sister Molly wants to be a actress and her sister Whitney wants to be a fashion designer. We ordered our foods and we are quietly. It was really awkward. My parents weren't much talkers. "So Bella." Ms. Langton said. "You go to school with Marcie." "We're working on a project for history together." Marcie said. "Oh. Is it a hundred reasons why gays are disgusting?" My mom said laughing. My dad spit out his water and everybody was staring at my mom and her laugh slowly faded away. "I think that's a great project to do" Whitney said under her breath. Ms. Langton gave my mom a death stare. "My daughter is gay and She is the most kind hearted person I've ever known and she is a thousand times better than you you hateful homophobic bitch". She said in a clam but terrifying voice. Marcie tried to hide her laugh. my moms face went pale. "My apologies, my wife seems to have a dumb idea of what's right and wrong" my dad said. "Apologize Kathryn" he said. my mom slipped her wine. "Why?" She said. "She can't fire me of my beliefs." ms. Langton gave her a death stare. "I don't think you want a angry mob of Christians at your door." my mom said putting a piece of steak and raising her eyebrow. "Hone- my dad states then my mom interrupts him. "God says its a sin!" "God also says adultery is a sin but you seem to ignore THAT rule" Marcie's mom said. "Excuse ME?!" My mom said.
"Oh please, you're the office slut. you know those men tell everybody who they sleep with, and I'm friends with all the gays so they tell me everything." Marcie tried to hide her laugh again. "Let's finish this conversation at our house." Marcie's dad says.

•••••••

Marcie's pov
We got home and Molly took Blaire into the arcade, Wil went to get more wine, Whitney went to her boyfriends house and I took Bella to my room while my parents yelled at Bella's mom. Bella's dad seemed pretty great. I sat on my bed and Bella just stood there, arms crossed. I patted on the bed and she sat. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." and honestly, she looked hurt. "If somebody goes on telling you something your whole life, you start believing it". She said. "my whole life, my mom told me I wasn't pretty enough. That I was stupid. That I was a slut and I Believe that. Every word." I looked at her. You're not stupid. I said softly. And you're definitely not ugly. You're beautiful." Her eyes twinkled. "Homosexuality is a disease." she said and I sighed. "and I think I caught it for you" she said before kissing me.