Chapter 10

I woke up and struggled to get out of bed. "Ugh" I grumbled. I stayed up all night crying. Mostly because I was scared of my friends hating my guts, also because it was basically the fourth time bella ditched me.
I washed my face and applied my makeup to cover under my eyes and went to hell.

I went to school looking for my friends. I saw them by Sam's locker. I gulped and went towards them. "I'm sorry." I said and they all looked at me. "You guys can beat me up just don't be mad at me." I begged them. They all looked at me. "Of course we arnt mad at you." kelly said hugging me from behind. "Yea." Shane said. "No matter how annoying you are, we still love you." shane said. they all grouped hugged me. "Besides, we can sooo tell you were crying all last night." Lisa said. They all have her a nasty glare. "How?" I asked. "You're eyes are SOO puffy and your bags honey." shane said. "What did bella do now." I told them everything and they all had angry faces. "This is why you never fall for a straight girl" Lisa said crossing her arms. I shrugged. "Im really over it." I told them. "yea right." Sam said. I looked at him with a confused look. "You're going to forgive her." before I could say anything the bell rang.

It was lunch time and we all sitting down at our usual spot. We all hot Hardee's. I was enjoying my burger because I was feeling a little down. Bella didn't even try to apologize. It's hard to ignore somebody when they don't care. I ate my amazing burger,
When bella came to my table. "Can I talk to you?" She said. I took another bite out of my burger. "Okay." I said. "Alone." she replied. "Probably not." I said. She signed and left. The bell rang and we went to class. All through class she was trying to get my attention but failed. I was in history, doodling when a piece of paper laneded on my desk.

"I'm sorry. James wanted to hang out."

So I wrote

"You're always ditching me for James and that fucking sucks."

A couple of seconds later

"But he's my boyfriend."

"And I wanted to be your girlfriend."

She read the Note and looked back at me and I turned my head away.

••••••••••••

Bella's pov

It's been a while week and Marcie is still not talking to me and it fucking sucks. I didn't realize how much i missed her. Monday sucked but atleast I had her. Now, it's ugh. It was lunch time when I saw her go into the girls bathroom so I followed her. She was fixing her make up and I checked the stalls. "marcie I'm so sorry." I say behind her. She slowly turned around. "I feel like I like you more than you like me." she said with glassy eyes.

••••••••••••••
Marcie's pov
She kinda looked regretful and hurt. "Marcie." She said getting close to me and holding my hand. "I really like you." I smiled. "You promised you'll show up and I was waiting for you." I said. "I'm here now" she replied. i smiled again. "Marcie I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. Mom begging you." She said, her face close to mine. I smiled. "You gonna kiss me or what?" I whispered. She giggled then kissed me. I put my hands through her hair. my tongue was asking for entrance then the door burst open. "Oh my god." the voice said. It was Jane. bella pushed me back. "GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT!!" She screamed. "Bella." I whispered. All of Bella's friends were there. "What happened?" Jane asked. "all I was doing was trying to wash my hands then this disgusting fag kissed me!" She said. "You know I'm tired of YOUR kind thinking they can do what they want." Jane said taking a few steps forward. "Bella, we can make sure she learns her lesson, we can BEAT it In her, all you have to do is say yes." I thought bella would say no. That I meant more to her than her popularity. I thought wrong. "Do it." she said. "A couple of girls went outside to guard the door. Then 13 girls came at me; they pushed me to the floor, 4 girls held me down, while 5 others were punching my face, and 3 were kicking me. "Please stop!" I shouted while crying. All I felt was pain, all throughout my sides. They picked me up and threw me into the stall. Jane put my head in the toilet, I tried to fight but I was too hurt to do anything. My head was soaking wet when Jane pulled my hair by the sink again. I was kicking and screaming but it wasn't enough. "Bella help!" one of the girls shouted. I got up for a second but somebody decided take my leg. I was on my belly when they broke both of my legs. One of the really strong girls pushed my leg by the stall corner. Both of them. I was screaming and shouting when they put something in my mouth to keep me quiet. They made me sit on my butt, and Bella came close to my face and pulled my head back with my hair. She spit in my face and said "nobody will ever love you. You're a abomination. Just kill yourself." She said with tears in her eyes. Then she let go of my hair. I could tell she didn't mean it. But I didn't care. They pushed me and my head hit the floor and they walked out, when one of them kicked me again. I was on the floor crying in pain. That's when kelly walked in. "Oh my god marcie." she said running towards me. "What Happened. I was crying too much so I couldn't talk. Kelly ran out crying for help and that's when I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital with all of my friends and family, even whitney gathered in my room. "Good morning sleeping beauty." My mom said. I could tell she was crying. "I looked around the room. There was flowers and balloons covering up the whole space. "It's from the whole school and us." same said. "One of the Benefits of being totally amazing." Carly joined. I looked at my legs. They were both in casts. I gulped. This was not a good sign. I was supposed to be a dancer. Now, look at it. I started to tear up. "Don't cry" my mother said, her face to mine. i saw my dad crying. "Don't cry for me." I said. "I'm going to kill whoever did this." wil said. "Bella told me you were looking for me in the bathroom." Kelly said. "Was she alone?." I asked. "Yea." kelly replied.
A couple of mins later 2 police officers; a African American man, (really cute if you ask me) and a woman in her late 20s came into my room and asked to be alone with me and my parents. They asked me questions about who did this. I gave them all the names, and said only bella didn't hit me. They said bella might not be in trouble since she didn't do anything. They left and my doctor came in. He said my legs were broken really bad. (He said it in a more medical term, but I'm toning all the hard words down)
"Will I be able to dance again?" I asked him.
"I'm afraid not. Even if you do try, there is a small chance you will ever be able to dance like you did before."
"So, all my hard work is flushed down the toilet?"
"I'm very sorry."
He left the room. "Mom, can I get a mirror?" She looked at my dad and got a mirror out of her purse. I saw my face and started to cry. I had a black eye, my , bruises all on the side of my face, and my lip was cut. I put the mirror down, and laid my head on my pillow. "Can I be alone for a while?" I asked them. "Yea" my mom said. "Well get lunch for everybody." They said leaving the room. I put my head to the side and cried. That was all I could do. How could she do this to me? I, I loved her. I really did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Please comment on how you felt about this chapter. I want to know how you feel about what happened. Thanks, I love you guys 💖