Chapter 4

Bella's pov
No. No, no no, no, no, no, no no, NO. this can't be happening. I can't fall in love with her. I'm straight. I'm fucking straight as a pole no no no. I screamed in my head. "What's wrong" she said. I froze and stared at her while she gave me a confused look. "I have to go." I said running away. "Hey don't tell anybody about this place" she said. ""Whatever!!!" I yelled back. I was running. I'm running in a forest, with heels on because I think I'm falling for a girl. I reached my car and sped away. I couldn't concentrate. Am I going to hell? What would happened. I reach my condo and parked my car. I couldn't get up. This honestly can't be happening. I went inside and my mother was in the kitchen. On. The stool sipping coffee and working on something. Fashion? I think so. I don't know much about my parents, we were never close. "Hey mom?" I said "hmm?" She said not lifting her head. "What do you think about gay people?" She turned around. "They are disgusting" she said. "A man shall not lie with another man, it is a abomination!" She basically screamed. She gave me the Evil eye and my heart sank and I honestly wanted to cry. "Why?" She said harshly. "I already told you all of this". "Just asking." I said and went up to the bathroom and locked the door. I took of my clothes and cried in the shower.

•••••••••
Marcie's pov
After Bella left, I looked at my phone, which was dead. it was weird, we didn't say anything, but it felt like we bonded. And when I put my hand on hers, I felt sparks. I think I like her. Damn. I went off of the tower. I loved coming here. Nobody really knows about this place. Actually, Bella is the first person I showed. I knew something was Wrong when she looked at her phone, but she won't tell me so I did the best thing I could. Take her mind off things. It was starting to get late so I decided to go home. When I reached my backyard, I saw my older sister, Whitney kissing her assface of a boyfriend. "Get a room." I said. She was the oldest out of 4 kids. Remember when I said all my sisters accepted me? Well I don't think Whitney as a sister. Total bitch to me. It was Whitney 19, Wil 17, me, 16, and Molly 7. I loved will and molly. Whitney was a homophobic and basically dropped me as a sister. "Doesn't understand." then how the fuck, does my sweet sister molly, who was 7 understand that I love the same gender? What I don't understand is how somebody can be so hateful. "Wtf do you want?!" Her boyfriend sal said. "What?" I said. "I can't stand in my own home?" He came toward me and Whitney didn't even stop him. Just stood there like a coward. He came close to my face. "Listen here you little bitch, I know all about your disgusting habits and I know you're going to hell, so let me make this cl-" "hey" wil said. He was rushing to me and pushed sal back. Wil was caption I the football team, so he was bulk. He grabbed sal by the collar and said "if you touch my sister again you will be dead. understood?!?" sal picked his hands up. "Okay man". Wil looked at Whitney. "You're such a goddamn bitch". And grabbed my arm and went inside. he lifted my chin. "Are you okay?" He asked. i smirked. "Thank you" I said while hugging him. Honestly. best bro ever. I went up to my room and grouped Skyped all of my friends on my laptop. Shane said Marcus said he didn't like it when he kisses jack at the party and Shane went all batshit crazy. I got a text from Bella.

To: Marcie
From: Bella
"Can I come over tomorrow. To do the project I mean."

To:Bella
From: Marcie
"K"
"who the fuck are you texting?" Lisa asked. "Nobody" I replied. "hey Marcie, how's things going with the ice queen?" Sam asked. I smiled at the thought. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SMILE AT THE THOUGHT OF HER!!!" Kelly yelled. "NO. DONT FALL FOR HER" they all screamed at me. "SHE WILL HURT YOU". "Then I think we have a problem".

After hours of screaming at me and telling me it's a bad idea they all understood that I hate it more than they did but I couldn't help it.

We stoped talking at 3:00am after my mom told me to shut the hell up and go to sleep. I Ended the convo, put in my pjs and and layed on my purple king sized bed. I looked at my phone. Everybody was asleep. What should I do? Ugh.

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"You awake?"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"Yea. What's up?"

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"Nothing much. Come over at 12, k?"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"Okay".

To:Bella
From:Marcie
"I gtg to sleep. Ttyl?"

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"Goodnight."

I put my phone on charge, and closed my eyes, excited for tommorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys it me the author. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot, I'm really lazy plus I've been crazy excited for the walking dead coming back on. Also if you noticed changes, like Marcie's siblings, then I changed it.
Hope you guys like the story so far.
Who ever is reading I love you even tho I don't kno you. 😇