Chapter 11

Marcie's pov
It was my third day at the hospital and I was allowed to go home. We were going to leave in 2 hours and my parents went to get some food and all my friends were sitting in the hospital room. They all made me laugh, which was nice. They've done so much for me,they were always so nice. I didn't deserve them. I must have been crying because they all asked me what was wrong.
"I'm so sorry." I said crying.
"What for?" Shane asked.
"Our friendavarsiry." I said wiping my eyes. "I ditched you guys, you guys are amazing and always there for me-
"Marcie it's okay." Sam said. They all came close to my bed. "No it's not." I said. I was crying uncontrollably. "I left you guys for what I thought was love, only to turn out it was a joke, a cruel joke." I said. "Don't even dare." Shane said. "Don't waste your tears on her. You thought she loved you, you thought you loved her, and you loved the feeling of being in love. love makes you stupid, it makes you do things. So don't be sorry for wanting it to last." I smiled. "Thank you." I whispered. "For understanding."

•••••••••••••
Bella's pov
I am so stupid. I am so stupid. I really am. Why would I do that? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I've been crying for the last two days. I can't. I can't.

••••••••••••••
Marcie's pov
It was Monday, my first day back. I was in a wheelchair, which was kinda cool. My locker was decorated with welcome back, everybody was nicer than usual, everybody gave me presents. It was a good day for a Monday. It's was a good day. I've been feeling down, crying. I didn't want to go to school, all the stares and whispers. And I saw bella. She looked skinner, and she had dark circles.

I was in the bathroom, but some I was on the wheelchair it was difficult. I got my phone from my back pocket but it slipped out and fell and decided to glide under the sinks. The sinks were all connected, you know how the fancy restraints have nice bathrooms, that's how our bathrooms are. I groaned and pushed my wheelchair to the sink, trying to reach it. Suddenly somebody came, picked the phone up and gave it to me. She was beautiful, she had blue eyes, pink haie, and the most beautiful body I could see. She gave me a warm sweet smile That my heart melted to. I seriously could get lost in her eyes. "Th- thanks" i stuttered. "Stupid"I thought. I swear my heart was beating so fast right now. "No problem." she said. Her voice was angelic. She was wearing white shorts, and a pink top. She left the room and I sighed. "Woah" I thought. I think she's new. The door opened again and it was bella. I took a deep breathe and tried to get out. "Marcie wait." she said In a quiet whisper. "Please hear me out." she kneeled in front of me and I turned my head away. "Marcie I'm so sorry." I laughed. "You sure as hell didn't seem sorry last time." I spit out at her. She reached her hand toward my head and I flinched. "Marcie." she said. "Stop" I said looking at her with Glassy eyes. "Just stop. I always have you chances, more than one. I always forgave you. I didn't want to be nobody's secret but I was for you. I would have done anything for you. Because I loved you." I said harshly. "But you don't know what love is." "They-"
"Stop blaming them. It was you. You could have stoped it. But you didn't. Because you didn't love me. It was all a joke. A sick joke." and I went out of the bathroom and didn't look back.

•••••••••••

Bella's pov
James broke up with me after he heard what I did. It was Friday and I had to go through the pain of marcie ignoring me. All week, the words loved went through my head. Loved. Past tense. PAST. I needed her to know I love her. I will never stop loving her. I was sitting with my friends, and since the had really good lawyers and their parents donated alot of money to that school, they stayed. They are actually have Charges against them, they really shouldn't be here, but there parents pulled some strings and bam. Here they are. People heard about the attack, and we arnt popular anymore. People hate our guts. They treat us like shit, throw stuff and hate us basically. It was a thunderstorm so we all had lunch inside. Me and my friends were sitting by the trashcans, since that's where people put us and I saw marcie with her friends in the center lunch table. I saw how amazing she looked. I missed her so much. I want to be with her. I don't care anymore. I got up. "What are you doing?" They all spit out. "Sit down or they'll throw stuff again." I walked to the table nearest marcie and stood up on it.
The room was quiet. "I have something to say." I said. Marcie and her gang looked back. "Me and my friends, they, we did something. A horrible thing." I looked at Marcie. "I did it because I was scared. To loose my popularity, to loose my friends. But I don't care anymore. But I realized something. Life isn't worth living without you marcie Because Marcie langton, I'm in love with you. You are the most amazing, beautiful, perfect person I know and I love you and I will never stop loving you. It was never a joke with you." I was crying and so was Marcie. "Please Marcie. im begging you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I can take on the world with you by my side. I love you and I want to be with you and I'm so sorry. I reached my
Hand towards her. what do you say?" I said. Kelly and shane helped Marcie up and she came close to the table. "I say" she said with tears coming down her face. "You can go fuck your self." she said harshly. And I swear in that moment my heart broke. Everybody was screaming and cheering. She went back to her wheelchair, and was leaving as people were clapping, moving to the side. I watched her leave, along with my heart.