Chapter 7

Bella's pov
After a couple of hours we were halfway done so I begged Marcie to take us to the treehouse. As we were walking there, our hands brushed up against each other and it made my heart sink. I don't know what it is about this girl. We reached the treehouse Marcie went up first. We just sat there, looking at each other, when I finally broke the silence. With a kiss. It was a slow kiss, but very passionate. She went on top of me this time, and my hands went through her hair. She started kissing my neck and that's when I asked the stupid question.
"What was your mom talking about yesterday, when she was yelling at Whitney?" She stoped kissing and looked at me with glassy eyes. She got up and went to the tower. Damn you Bella I thought as I followed her. She was starting out and I placed my hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry" I said quietly". "You don't have to tell me, please don't cry." she turned around.
"No." she said. "You have to hear it."
She cleared her throat, and scratched her head. "I first came out when I was 10, and I was so scared so I baked a cake and wrote lesbian in it with icing so my whole family sat down to try it and I put it down and said "you are what you eat." she laughed and so did I. "It was the most disgusting cake I've ever eaten and to this day it still is" I laughed and she smiled. "They were all so accepting. My mom just looked at me and said so? You're still you. And I still love you" Marcie started to tear up so I wiped it for her. "Everybody was supportive except Whitney. So she thought she can take away the gay so she got her boyfriend and she made me touch him." Marcie said scratching her head. She gulped and went on. "I was crying and begging her but she took my hand and made me do it. She made me touch a guys dick at 10." Marcie said angrily" "I was fucking 10 years old. 10. I always knew I liked girls, I'm not fucking confused. and Whitney thought maybe I can save my sister by makings her touch somebody's penis. He was touching my body, saying look how good this feels Also, when I was forced to touch him, Whitney told me touch myself. I didn't do it. I said I rather die so she hit me and I fell in the ground. did you know what that bitch hit me with?" Marcie asked me with rage in her eyes. "A fucking bat. I had to go to the hospital. In there Whitney told them we were outside and she swung the bat and it hit me. After we went home I told my mom everything. And I swear, I haven't seen my dad and my mom so angry. My mom marched to Whitneys room and beat the shit out of her. My dad drove to the guys house and beat his ass too. When his parents asked me why he's doing that, my dad told them everything so his parents helped him. My mom kicked Whitney out and the guy went to jail. Whitney was out in the streets for 2 years and when we found her she was a hardcore drug addict. My mom took her back but she said If she ever hurts me again , she would kick her back out. My mom doesn't like whitney, but my dad hates her fucking guts. The only time they give her money is to buy clothes. She has strict rules she has to follow. My whole family,including my cousins and my aunts hate her. When she comes to family dinners or reunions, everybody Avoids her and the kids throw stuff at her. It's kinda funny. As for me, I don't think I'll ever forgive her." She looked at me and my heart broke. I was crying. She wiped away the tears and I smiled. "I'm sorry" was all I could say. "It's not your fault." "Remember that text you got, what was that about?" She asked. "You don't have to tell." I looked at her. "Of course I am." "well before James I had a ex, his name Oliver. He was so sweet, and kind, and so handsome. But a filthy no good cheater. he cheated on me with everybody. So when I broke up with him, he started beatin me" I saw Marcie's eyes and it was filled with saddens. "I had to go to the hospital and Oliver went to jail. We wants me to drop the Chargers but I told him he can go to hell first." Marcie went closer to me. "I'm sorry." I smiled and I kissed her. "Not your fault." she picked me up as we were still kissing and pushed me up against a wall. My legs were around her beautiful body. It was getting pretty heated. "Um excuse me." I voice said causing us to break apart. "I didn't know this was a hook up tree. It was shane, kelly, lisa, Carly and sam. I put my hands in my hair. "I'll talk to you Tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded her head and I left.

••••••••••
Marcie's pov
I looked at shane and he was holding a picnic basket. "What's this?" I asked. "You Weren't picking up so we got worried." Lisa replies. "And what was that?" Carly asked. "It is true." shane said with wide eyes. "How did you do it? Did you put a spell on her? Tell me how I want to know." He said while sitting down. "It's just me" I said while sitting Down. "Yea right." they all responded.

After a great night we Went to my house. I asked my mom if they can sleep over and she said Yes thank god. There was a room for sleepover and it had games and a big water bed. We have a lot of rooms. My friends went home to get there stuff and they came back" we watched a horror movie in the movie theatre area, and went back the sleepover room. "Carly?" Asked sam. "I have something to tell you." we were all sitting on the floor and all yelled ooohhhhhhh. "Sam got up and held Carly's hand while she was sitting down. He pulled out roses and flower and asked "will you go on a date with me?" We all screamed and Carly laughed. "Of course she said while kissing him and we all screamed. "WHEN IS THE WEDDING?!?" Kelly screamed.
Everything was going good.