Chapter 8

Marcie's pov
It's been 3 weeks since sam asked Carly out. They have been going strong. I see them holding hands, kissing and laughing in public. I was at my locker when sam walked up to Carly and kissed her right there. It was cute. I smile and looked down and my smile slowly fades. I wished Bella and I would do that. I wished Bella would just be Brave enough to face the world. For me. "Hey" she said. I smiled. "What's up?" I looked up at her giving her a smile. "The girls locker room is empty." she said. "Maybe we can occupy it?" She said biting her lip. i smiled. "Let's go." we reached the locker room, Bella checked if it nobody was there, Locked the door and kissed me. She kept kissing me when I broke the kiss. "Why did you stop?" She asked. "When are you going to tell everybody about us?" I asked. "There really is no us." she replied. i jerked my head back. "What do you mean?" I said, raising my voice. "then what the fuck is this?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Me kissing a lesbian in a girls locker room. Nothing else." Well ouch. I smiled, picked up my book bag and left. "Marcie wait." she said coming after me and grabbing my arm. "I don't mean it like that." I smiled. "I should get to class." I said and unlocked the bathroom door and walked out.
It hurts you know?
••••••••••••••
Bella's pov
I should not have said that. I didn't mean it like that. When I saw her face and saw how hurt she looked I felt bad. I left the bathroom and headed to 3rd period.
••••••••••••••••
Marcie's pov
It was lunch time and I told the gang what happened. "I don't trust her." Shane said putting a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth. "She better watch her back." kelly said. "I swear If she hurts you I will destroy her." Lisa said kinda creepily. "okay Lisa calm down." I said to her while grabbing her arm. "Don't worry" I said while stealing one of Shane's strawberries. "Hey you nasty thief Marcus gave that to me. "Oohhh is your boyfriend buying your silence?" Carly said. shane looked token back. "No." he said giving her a glare. "He gave them to me because he is sorry things have to be the way to be."
•••••••••••••
Bella's pov
where is Marcie? I said thinking to myself. I've been thinking about her all day. I really didn't get my kiss. Whenever I kissed her, my heart melted and oh my god it was magical. It was everything it could be. Amazing. Simply amazing. "Hey babe" James said kissing me. It was so dull. Nothing. "Looking for me?" He said. I smiled. "Of course" I said. Not I thought. James was really sweet. Was kind to everybody. But, I never really felt something for him. I always felt bad for that. "I haven't seen you in forever." he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder while we walking to class. we were walking to 7th period together. It was English two and Marcie was in that class with me. "Good morning." Our teacher, ms. Williams said. "Have a seat and be quiet." Ms. Williams Is a big bitch. this week is our last week reading huckleberry fin. Please get with a partner and read and answer the questions. Marcie looked at me then James pulls a chair beside me. "hey partner." he said. marcie rolls her eyes and goes with shane since Marcus is not here.
•••••••••••••••
Marcie's pov
Guess both our love lives suck huh? Shane said sitting by me. "Sometimes being gay sucks." I said. "do you think bucks gay?" Shane said. "I think he's in a fictional character." I replied. "Oh shut up." he said as I smiled. "I'm going to ask bella to be my girlfriend today." I whispered. "OMG why?!" Shane said. "She's a total bitch." I shrugged. "I look past that." She is a amazing person when you get to know her." Shane raised his eyebrows. "Do you even know her?" "Um duh." I said. We talk till 3am" I said. "Whatever." Shane said. "What about Marcus." I asked. "Oh you know he has a homophobic family." Shane said. "So does bella." I said. "Her dads not homophobic." he replied. "So?" I asked. "It's still hard."
"Whatever."shane said flipping pages. i looked at bella. Was shane right? Did she really feel the Same way?

After school I asked Bella to come over. meet me at the treehouse I told her.
I waited for four hours. Four fucking hours. I checked the time. We left school around 2:00. It's five. I left the treehouse broken. Shane called me while I was walking out of he treehouse. "What did she say?" He asked. "She didn't come." I say. "Damn that girl." was his angery response. "Whatever." was mine. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" I hung up the phone

To:Marcie
From:Bella
"So sorry. James wants to spend the day together."

I put my phone in my sweatshirt. And walked to my house heartbroken. Not like it was the 3rd time she blew me off (sarcasm)Whatever.

•••••••••••
Bella's pov
I was the next day. I felt bad for ditching Marcie. But James is my boyfriend. It's basically my duty. Also I'm sacred about hell. I saw Marcie at her locker. "Hey" I said. "Im so sorry about yesterday." "it's cool." wanna hang out today?"
"Can't, going shopping with my friends. what about tommorow?"
"It's our friendship anniversary with me and my friends."
"Wow that sounds really stupid. Just hang out with me tommorow. It's like my only day off."
"I don't know."
"Come on Marcie. Stop being so selfish."
"Um I guess-
"Okay great."
I walked to my first period.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting. The walking dead came on and I still haven't gotten over it. I hope you like the story, it kinda has not been going the way I wanted it to. Anyway, keep reading and hope you enjoy