fifteen

* I'd imagine Evie with a black blazer instead of white.. but Pinterest was failing me.. 🙄
-
Evie's view:

"Do I look okay?" I sighed brushing both sides of my hair behind my ears with my hands. I stared into the mirror checking my appearance once more and turned to look at Addie.

"Yes! For the millionth time you look beautiful! Who the fuck allowed you to look this good anyways? Ugh it's almost insulting" Addie pointed at me with her hand as she leaned on the doorway of my room.

I scoffed and turned my body to face hers.

"Excuse me have you seen yourself? Who created this beautiful creature...? Because I'd like to thank them!" I replied back dramatically moving my hands to outline her figure.

Addie laughed and attacked me with a hug. I squealed hugging my best friend back without trying to topple over.

"Okay, you go over there and do NOT! I repeat do NOT, let your guard down and give in so easily. Make Valentina worship the ground you walk on and play hard to get" Addie said pulling back to grab me by my shoulders.

"Addie I'm there to hear her side. Not make her think I'm suddenly over her and not want to fix things between whatever we have"

"Right... well, just make sure she doesn't hurt you again and still keep your guard up. Neither of us know her intentions Evie" Addie paused.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again..."

I smiled and brought her in for another hug. "Thank you for always having my back"

"You know I always will Ev... now" she pulled back from the hug. "Get going and remember what I said"

I nodded taking a deep breath and grabbed my purse to walk to the front door.

"I should be back before midnight I assume. If I'm not I'll text you so you don't think I died" I chuckled opening the front door.

"Yeah, Yeah... BYE!" She yelled pushing me out the front door.

I giggled and walked over to my car unlocking the door.

"GET THAT PUSSY GIRL!" Addie yelled from the front doorway.

Shaking my head, I got inside the car and drove off to Valentina's place.

. . .

I stood in the elevator waiting for it to stop at on the correct floor of the penthouse.

That day I ran into Valentina I was livid thinking she had already moved onto another play toy. But it wasn't like that.

She told me she wanted to explain herself and I had no choice but to let her.

I was driving myself insane by overplaying the scenario of being used by her and tossed to the side. It hurt to think about especially when I had practically almost admitted my feelings for her right then and there in the park.

When I walked into the penthouse I saw Valentina in the kitchen. The living room was clean and empty, no sight of the girls or toys on the floor. Music was playing throughout the house as well.

"Hey! Sorry I wasn't there to greet you, I have the stove on still" Valentina said smiling as she turned around wiping her hands on a towel.

Shockingly she wasn't in some tight dress or business suit. She was dressed semi-causal like myself but her outfit likely still costed thousands of dollars.

"It's okay. It smells wonderful in here" I smiled back walking further into the kitchen.

"Thanks. I hope you like pomodoro pasta" her smile faulted into a cringing one. "I made sure to remove the meat from it and add veggies, knowing you..." Valentina chuckled turning her back to me.