twenty two

Christmas break part two.

Valentina's view:

After dinner Abby, Evie and I took the girls outside to go play in the snow before bedtime.

Evie had been acting weird since I last left her in our room. I caught her staring at me once or twice during dinner and then she'd look away.

I think the sex stuff really freaked her out. I kinda almost felt bad about joking about how I'd keep her locked in the room the entire trip.

I still wasn't too sure where we stood as far as intimacy goes. All I do know is that the last time I touched her down below, it felt like her hymen was still intact. That kinda freaked me out. I wasn't sure how exactly to approach the situation if she was a complete virgin.

Would I just use my fingers on her or would it be better to use a toy? I had no idea.

I was also curious as to why Evie acted the way she did towards intimacy or why she had the reflex of when someone touched her leg.

It brought me back to thanksgiving night when Bella touched Evie. I wanted to rip the bitch's head off for even laying a finger on my girl.

But all the intimacy talk would have to wait for later. Because right now I was being pelted with snowballs by my two or should I dare even say three.. five year olds.

I was trying to just sit and enjoy the scenery as the girls played with Evie.

To my dismay that was all cut short when I felt something ice cold hit me up the side of the head. I squeal brushing off the small pile of snow that got in my right ear and down the neck of my jacket.

"Girls! I said don't throw any at me!" I groaned looking towards them.

Nani and Vivi just stared at me wide eyed in shock then, pointed to their left. My eyes followed the direction and landed on a smirking Evie who looked a little too proud.

"You ass.." I said between my teeth as I stood up from the chair on the back patio.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Evie giggled.

"I said you ASS!" I yelled this time making the twins gasp and run away giggling. It wasn't like they had never heard me cuss before in the car. The people of Dallas were shit drivers.

Evie squealed running from me as I scooped up some snow in my hand and ran after her. Praying my foot didn't catch a hole.

"Get back here before I shove this down your pants!" I yelled throwing snow at her but missing as she started to zig zag. Still giggling wildly as the twins hid behind a tree with Abby.

Evie eventually ran out of breath and tripped falling into a pile of snow with a thud.

"Oh she's dead meat.." Nani said in an echo behind the tree.

I dug Evie out of the small pile of snow until I saw her smile up at me innocently. Her lashes her covered in little flakes of snow and the tip of her nose was already turning red.

"Don't look at me like that.. you're not innocent" I said scoffing and tossing the snowball at her. Even though all I wanted to do was just scoop her up in my arms and kiss her Rudolph nose.

Evie chuckled brushing the snow off.
"I did nothing. It was all the twins idea"

"HEY!" Two tiny voices said from behind me.

We both laughed at that until I scooped up more snow. Evie stopped laughing and stared from my face to my hand.

"You're not seriously gonna shove that in my pants are you?" She asked nervously sitting up on her elbows.